Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack mission areas are empty space

Kaotyke

There should be far, FAR more debris around. As it currently is, its just a LINE of debris and asteroids instead of what was shown in last year's Tennocon.

Would it be a bit annoying as fighters would almost certianly fly INTO rocks and die? Well, make them not take damage from such impacts or let it be %.

How about the free manuverability of the ship? Yes, it would limit the ability to fly in a straight line and have the gunners at the mercy of the pilot on what they can see, but currently, the areas are far too empty.

It would aslo help with Titanium, Asterite Nullstone gathering, when you do a mission, you can have ALL fighters spawn in the area you are in, not needing to move much beyond it and whne its done? Thats when you see that huge lines of Asteroids and nothing else to shoot at. The enemies need to spawn as you progress instead of spawning on top of you.

But seriously, more Asteroid Density so it becomes this.

colorful-dots-white-background-various-c

Instead of this:

dotted-line-simple-shape-vector-260nw-11

36 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Would it be a bit annoying as fighters would almost certianly fly INTO rocks and die?

I'm not sure they would die. I know for a fact that ram sleds don't as I've seen then try boarding asteroids a few times.

I suspect the reason that the areas are so empty is down to performance.

Just now, Shalath said:

I'm not sure they would die. I know for a fact that ram sleds don't as I've seen then try boarding asteroids a few times.

I suspect the reason that the areas are so empty is down to performance.

They do die. Not ramsleds, but the fighters. Even when they are randomly flying around.

Thats why an old strat to deal with fighters was to Void Hole a rock, so they would colide into it and die.

Archived