Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New K-Drive/Velocipod Race Ideas. Make conclave more tempting.

lj42

I like the k-drive races on the Orb and Deimos, we need them on the plains too. However I think there needs to be a new mission type K-Drive race PVP and PVE. PVP for conclave and pve similar to the index where you have to invest but get good returns. Think Star Wars pod racer but Warframe K-drive racer instead. I'm thinking like a Road Rash clone even I know yall remember that one. I'd like to get into Conclave but I hear bad things I played Lunario years ago but forget most everything about it.  The index could be a conclave mode also. A K-Drive race mission at least though with various tracks of various difficulty. Also all the k-drive parts have all the same stats, that shouldn't be the case in the mission type I suggest each K-drive should have unique stats once built and there needs to be several new parts. Top speed, handling and acceleration add in the ability to shmoosh your rivals off their K-Drive with a well timed melee swing and you got digital gold

Yeah PvP K-drive races would be really fun! The devs mentioned something like this was in the works a while ago, they referred to it as "Warframe-cart" or "Track and Field." Whatever it was they had planned seems to have been forgotten recently, but certainly it would be fun :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah one can only hope... any expansion to k-drive or vet kids would be so welcomed I think the vent kids are so cute and hilarious i have tons of thoughts top ones being an antigrav potato item to allow k-drive use in space and certain other missions he-hehm Jupiter Im looking at you. Primary  and (duhh) melee use on k-drive. Oh and a weapon slot for the the k-drive that lets it equip your companion weapons or rockets, different shock waves and ""lasers"" of various effects  to act as a turret. Like blast in on your k-drive dismount into bullet time as it keeps going sucking all enemies into it then sending out a proc wave... I'm drooling on my keyboard thinking about it 

Archived