Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Mission Caches

DarkCycotech

So I've been doing a lot of sentient anomalies in the Veil Proxima to find the caches and had no luck. I looked at the loot table and every railjack mission had Rotation A, B, and C caches which I thought there were 3 caches. I searched all over the grineer base and sentient ship to find the caches and nothing.... I wasn't able to find the yellow/gold sentient caches anywhere on the ship. The only "cache" I was able to get is on Ruse War Field  during the Derelict optional objective.  Am I missing something or these caches super rare? 

45 minutes ago, DarkCycotech said:

Am I missing something or these caches super rare? 

Not "super rare" but infrequent. Due to how it works, the Spectra Vandal is gated behind three RNG walls:

1. Correct Veil Derelict must spawn (no asteroids orbiting it).
  2. Cache must spawn inside the Derelict (waypoint upon entry)
  3. Cache Rotation

It's, really awful to farm for it.

The wiki lists 3 cache tables, but really it is just only one.  You'll notice that the tables are identical.

This specific reward table applies only to the derelict optional objective, the triple-RNG layer hackable console as pointed above.
NOT inside grineer bases and NOT inside sentient ships.
Don't bother looking for the rare sentient caches or rare grineer containers, their unique contents have been removed a long time ago, they contain only resources now. The original contents of the rare sentient containers have been moved to Little Duck's shop in Fortuna. (captura scenes and ephemera). The Rush Repair Drone has been removed from the rare grineer caches and is now a 0.5% mission reward item in Veil missions.

On 2020-09-18 at 8:57 PM, Duality52 said:

Not "super rare" but infrequent. Due to how it works, the Spectra Vandal is gated behind three RNG walls:

1. Correct Veil Derelict must spawn (no asteroids orbiting it).
  2. Cache must spawn inside the Derelict (waypoint upon entry)
  3. Cache Rotation

It's, really awful to farm for it.

It is and I hate it lol

4 hours ago, MystMan said:

The wiki lists 3 cache tables, but really it is just only one.  You'll notice that the tables are identical.

This specific reward table applies only to the derelict optional objective, the triple-RNG layer hackable console as pointed above.
NOT inside grineer bases and NOT inside sentient ships.
Don't bother looking for the rare sentient caches or rare grineer containers, their unique contents have been removed a long time ago, they contain only resources now. The original contents of the rare sentient containers have been moved to Little Duck's shop in Fortuna. (captura scenes and ephemera). The Rush Repair Drone has been removed from the rare grineer caches and is now a 0.5% mission reward item in Veil missions.

Also, DE shared the loot drops on their site which I was looking at. RIP trying to find the caches for Spectra Vandal.

Archived