Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is ooltha zaw good?

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi, yes Ooltha can be good! 

The recent status rework was essentially a big nerf to status weapons, so I suggest building your zaw for crit stats. Zaw parts also have a small effect on base damage but a large effect on attack speed, so I recommend building the fastest zaw you can. With that in mind, what I suggest is:

Strike: Ooltha

Grip: Peye (for sword) or Seekalla (for staff).

[However, this will also effect how the weapon looks, so if you like a certain look then you can switch to something less effective. For example, I really like the Kwath grip, I think it looks great. Using the Kwath means a slightly slower weapon with a minimal damage increase, but the aesthetic increase is worth it for me!]

Link: Vargeet II Jai 

[This Link gives the the top crit stats and the top attack speed. Reminder: The base damage increase on links is basically negligible, it's almost always best to build for speed. You could also use Vargeet Jai II if you want slightly more speed, but you will get slightly less crit stats.]

Your riven is nice, electricity damage is not that great, but it can help if you're planning to mod using condition overload. The crit damage and -impact are really nice, you'll get some really good slash procs!

Final note: All of the above suggestions I made are for a very high performing Zaw. Honestly, melee in general is so absurdly overpowered that you can build literally anything and it will melt everything in the game with the right mod setup. Generally, I recommend building something you would enjoy instead of prioritizing effectiveness, since 99% of the time the enemies die in milliseconds anyway so you won't know the difference.

hace 8 horas, Sevek7 dijo:

Zaw parts also have a small effect on base damage but a large effect on attack speed, so I recommend building the fastest zaw you can. With that in mind, what I suggest is:

Yeah i was checking the stats, and i wasnt sure how bad -4 damage was, and to what you said about the appearence, i prefer a good looking zaw over some bad looking stuff that does a lot of damage, after all fashion frame is the endgame.

Thought on making it corrosive

Archived