Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Questions Regarding Trinity's Link

Zachles

Question

First, if something connected to Trinity via Link dies, does that kill get counted towards the player? 

(If I have Link active, and it's connected to a Corpus Crewman and another is shooting me and he dies, do I get the affinity? Also, same scenario, but if another player kills the linked Corpus Crewman?)

If you bomb yourself using Ogris, will the damge be dealt to linked enemies? Will you get Warframe affinity or weapon affinity as a result?

8 answers to this question

Counts as power kill by Link, so your warframe will get the xp for enemies killed by redirected damage.

If you shoot yourself with ogris, damage will be redirected to enemies and it will count as power kill, like above. It might be, that enemies die by the explosion itself first, which results in the weapon getting the xp. So you can hit nerby enemies two times with one shot, once via the explosion, once via Link.

Link and Blessing at the same time then?

Yep

Link lasts slightly longer, and its a good idea at higher levels to sorta ... tessellate them? Not sure thats the word for what Im thinking, but w/e. Use one, wait a bit, use the other.