Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ticket Times

Chandoh

Please, post an update with an ETA for currently handled ticket wait times. It's demoralizing to check for 20+ consecutive days to see no updates, checking forums for communications, checking Twitter for communications, Dev Streams. I'm doing my part to stay informed on whats happening... the issue is there is no information.

When people run into an issue it feels like they fell down,  but the light is still at the end of the tunnel.

Every day we sit in darkness unaware of our future and the light at the end of the tunnel dims.

At some point we won't see light, and that's when you have people lashing out. I've seen it on these forums recently. 

Empowering people with knowledge will only strengthen their bond with you as a company. Leaving us here in the dark until you come for us isn't the way we should be treated. Resources are hoarded and called upon when needed, not requests for help.

If you aren't going to assist us yet, give us a realistic time frame. Telling me response times would be 60 days is better than 21 but it being 60 days. Its also better than no answer and radio silence.

I read all the guidelines and am within policy, no bashing is happening just an explanation of what's going on in my head when I sit here patiently waiting for the day you decide you need me as a player and come for me.

15 minutes ago, Chandoh said:

If you aren't going to assist us yet, give us a realistic time frame. Telling me response times would be 60 days is better than 21 but it being 60 days. Its also better than no answer and radio silence.

It’s meant to be a 14 day turn around, but the whole working from home thing has messed it up. You are allowed to bump your ticket (not create a new one) if you think they’ve forgotten about it.

I do every 3-4 days but ticket systems work off a numeric value assigned to your incident anyway, it wouldnt help but I'm superstitious or weak minded I guess since I still do it.

I understand work from home and the situation we are in, but sitting at home or at an office you can type a community post and sticky it about how impacted it was by all of this.

Archived