Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 point Feedback in the current lich system

Blyker

1 The random system is horrible if you want a specific weapon. Please make it a drop rotation like the Inaros reward. Yes worst case scenario you need to do 14 missions but at least you know it will come then compared to the random now.

2 The system is team unfriendly so playing with friends is inefficient. Use the relic system to see if someone wants to put their lich in a team battle, if not he gets only murmurs but no chance to stab his own lich or increase rage. If yes then the mission becomes the level of the highest ranked lich.

14 hours ago, krc473 said:

I haven’t had any issues on this myself. Is it just larger groups? (I tend to play with one other).

If you and i play together and we both get a lich yours and mine probably occupy different planets. If i join you and we go to a mission that is occupied by your lich you and i will both get murmurs. The difference is that you will build up rage and have a chance on stabbing your lich if it appears. My lich however cannot appear in a mission that he not occupies. So i do not build rage with my lich nor do i have a chance to test my parazon mods because he wont spawn. Also negatively for both of us, if you would play with someone who has a lich on that same planet then there is a chance that both liches spawn in the same mission thus giving you more murmurs.

Yes the current method of acquiring the weapon is bad, if you want a specific one. And I dont mean one with high stats, Ive been trying to get the last 2 weapons for mastery but the larvaling isnt giving them to me... 

This means, I have to run a mission solo until larvaling spawns, check the weapon, if its wrong one abort mission and go again for countless of times. Its not fun in any way, and since the larva doesnt spawn in fiasures and other "useful" missions I cant even just wait for it to pop up with the right one... 

I REALLY hope they do something about that if they decide to refine liches at some point, especially if more weapons are added. 

Archived