Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Would Siding With Grineer = Save Tenno?

Tuxie

Think about it, both the Corpus AND the Grineer want to capture the cryopods, but why would siding with the Grineer save the tenno? The Corpus wants the sleeping Tenno for their projects, that much we know, but as far as we know, the Grineer will just destroy the tenno cryopods when they get it. The Grineer has shown time and again that they just want to destroy all that is not Grineer, especially Tennos. At least the Corpus are merchants and are open to deals.

Think about it, both the Corpus AND the Grineer want to capture the cryopods, but why would siding with the Grineer save the tenno? The Corpus wants the sleeping Tenno for their projects, that much we know, but as far as we know, the Grineer will just destroy the tenno cryopods when they get it. The Grineer has shown time and again that they just want to destroy all that is not Grineer, especially Tennos. At least the Corpus are merchants and are open to deals.

To be honest, we dont care about the Tennos on the cryopods. We want the rewards. There would be no benefit on saving those tennos if we can invite them through Facebook and Twitter.

To be honest, we dont care about the Tennos on the cryopods. We want the rewards. There would be no benefit on saving those tennos if we can invite them through Facebook and Twitter.

Speak for yourself - roleplaying is a great enjoyment for me. That said, I don't give a damm about who is getting enslaved so long as I save my own people, hence why I'm siding with the grineer. 

Apparently the Grineer, if victorious have agreed to let go of the cryopods as part of the deal in wich we would fight for them, along with some grineer tech. The corpus on the other hand were not willing to let go of our brethren and only offered tech.

Now, if the grineer win, the ones who will be enslaved are corpus, and the grineer will grow stronger. We have been killing both corpus and grineer consistently, and even if the grineer get stronger, we can take them down. So I'll opt to save my people instead of my enemy's people.

We're not really "saving" them, per se. We're just making their deaths quicker and infinitely less painful.

I'd rather die from a bullet to the head than be dissected and experimented while being forced to stay alive.

Yeah, but there are so many idiots going "OMG SAVE THE TENNO JOIN THE GRINEER"

Like Ruk could be trusted.

Well Grineer are dominate on the ideal of the strong rules over the weak, where as Corpus ideals are based more on knowledge/data gain and trading, but to an extent that they want to monopolize. I'd still pick the lesser of two evils.... and trading usually leads to good deals for both parties... so I'm sticking with the Corpus over the Nazi-Cloned-Soulless Grineer who would be gaining a massive territory boost.

P.S

Corpus Planets/Environments are so much prettier....

Edited by FoxRabbit

Well Grineer are dominate on the ideal of the strong rules over the weak, where as Corpus ideals are based more on knowledge/data gain and trading, but to an extent that they want to monopolize. I'd still pick the lesser of two evils.... and trading usually leads to good deals for both parties... so I'm sticking with the Corpus over the Nazi-Cloned-Soulless Grineer.

Erhm, incorrect.

The Grineer are clearly the lesser evil in this case. It is funny you call the Grineer "nazis" when Alad V is clearly interested in some Holocaust-style expermiments on the Tenno you are coldly sacrificing by siding with him.