Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it viable gram prime build?

Ymoraa

Question

Hello, i made this build in 2018 or 2019 before melee 3.0. Now i started to play again. I changed it to viral instead of corrosive. Is it still good for general end game?  How can i improve it? 
If i add primed fever and weeping wounds, remove virulent and condition overload. Is it Better ?

HW1vHWa.jpg

4 answers to this question

If you are running Bloodrush you want combo duration of some kind. Naramon Focus, Drifting Contact or even some other combo duration mod. And since Bloodrush at 12x combo will give you 660% crit chance, having Sacrificial Steel there is kind of pointless, so i would recommend replacing it with that.

Additionally, i would put on a range mod, but if you dont mind playing without, thats fine too. for that, i would replace Sacrificial Pressure, because since the rework, Pressure Point and Condition Overload now use the same additive damage formula.

Weeping Would also be another great mod to put in your build.

Good shout for upping your combo duration.

I'm a big fan of Swift Momentum when my equipped warframe permits it. Total 11secs combo duration is workable, and it means I can keep Primed Reach on the weapon instead of having to swap out for Drifting Contact.

By the by, I find it works great on Hildryn. Stuff like Energy Siphon and Corrosive Projection are useless for her abilities anyway (CP arguably even a detriment). With Blazing Pillage you can take a chunk off enemy armour as well as get a guaranteed heat proc for Condition Overload, all while restoring your own shields!

Archived