Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Is Badly Skewed...

mindlord0013

DE did a terrible job of convincing people to fight for the corpus. The way DE have made it out to be is: Save our kin, or not. In reality, it's more like: Save a our kin, or stop the Grineer gaining a massive irreversible foothold on the universe.

The Grineer cannot be rooted out once they gain control. The forces of theirs that we see in misisons are only a very small fraction of their entire empire.

Also, the immediate bonus was terrible. Side with Grineer, you get a catalyst. Side with Corpus, you get credits.

I sided with the Corpus to save the universe, yet people don't see it as such.

*Sol System. Not the Universe. The Orokin on the other hand are rumored to have achieve interplanetary transmissions aka. FTL-wormholes.

DE wants us to side witht he Grineer on the first run, the Corpus will retaliate soon enough. LOVE LIVE CORPUS!

I sided with the Corpus to save the universe, yet people don't see it as such.

me too.

DE has done a good job. The corpus will certainly offer a better "Battlepay" in the next fight. If many Tenno are so greedy and fight for the Catalyst on the side of Grineer, it's their fault. ^^

I don't get why people are so upset. "Ohhh, it's the first time! Obviously things are going to continue this way!" Wait until there's a trend, then start complaining. Seriously. Overreacting.

you mean like how the 2 new ones are similar? corpus credits and credits again, Grineer? orokin cells and mutagen mass....

you mean like how the 2 new ones are similar? corpus credits and credits again, Grineer? orokin cells and mutagen mass....

And? I'd still go credits. Until someone offers me something worthwhile, i'm going credits. I need those more than I need anything else.

I can mooch Derelict keys for mutagens and Saturn is a while 20 levels below anything I have, so Orokin cells are easy to get. Credits aren't. 5 missions for what is pretty much 20 void missions? Yes please. 5 missions for the equivalent of 10 void mission? Bish please.

Edited by theammostore

Agree very much so. I'm fighting for the Corpus because I want a Super Prova, but between the choices being labeled 'Loyalty' and 'Sacrifice', and the Corpus offering nothing but useless credits as Battle Rewards, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be on the losing side

My problem is not the immediate reward. My problem is how one sided DE has made the fight. They have not made it clear in the slightest how siding with the Grineer would be bad. Many people won't think past the "save our bretheren" argument, even when the stake of the [sol System], and possibly the universe beyond that (possibly) is at risk if we side with the Grineer.

^ I don't see it that way... Would love to know where you got this(maybe i haven't paid attention enough?). So far it just seems we are just taking orders from the Lotus whose true motive is a mystery. Well more will be revealed in time.

Edited by MEsoJD

^ I don't see it that way... Would love to know where you got this(maybe i haven't paid attention enough?). So far it just seems we are just taking orders from the Lotus whose true motive is a mystery. Well more will be revealed in time.

I'm going with Corpus cause Grineer gear tends to be ugly as S#&$. XD It's not BAD but I like the high tech look of the Corpus gear. Plus, who the heck thinks the Grineer need MORE power. I mean come on, you walk into a room on one of these missions with Corpus and there's like three heavy gunners and two Napalm Grineers. I swear I haven't seen my sentinel since the beginning of this event cause they keep killing it as soon as I meet a Napalm Grineer. 

Eh, I stuck with the Corpus for basically the same reasons. The Grineer are enslaving and subjugating every civilization they come across and millions of innocents will be put in the line of expansion if the Grineer aren't stopped.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure the Corpus had to lose the first mission just so the Grineer could claim a foothold. Also, the first piece of lore you ever get says that Tenno are in some parts knights following ancient codes of honour, but in other parts simple mercenaries. In truth, the fact that most Tenno are fighting for nothing but the material reward is a plot development in the Warframe universe.

I'm going with Corpus cause Grineer gear tends to be ugly as S#&$. XD It's not BAD but I like the high tech look of the Corpus gear. Plus, who the heck thinks the Grineer need MORE power. I mean come on, you walk into a room on one of these missions with Corpus and there's like three heavy gunners and two Napalm Grineers. I swear I haven't seen my sentinel since the beginning of this event cause they keep killing it as soon as I meet a Napalm Grineer. 

but you are allowing your own kind to be dissected and experimented on by the corpus. what happens if they find the secret of the Warframes? Corpus is going to be FAR better off than the alternate outcome which is more grineer; they can be quelled. 

my two cents =3

Edited by Fartbake

but you are allowing your own kind to be dissected and experimented on by the corpus. what happens if they find the secret of the Warframes? Corpus is going to be FAR better off tan the alternate outcome which is more grineer; they can be quelled. 

my two cents =3

Yeah, I know, but if it allows them to make shiny new gear that I can steal, I'm okay with it. =P Plus, you don't quite know if they're gonna dissect and experiment on the Tenno, they more then likely are, but I can still hope! But either way, I'm sticking with Corpus. 

Yeah, I know, but if it allows them to make shiny new gear that I can steal, I'm okay with it. =P Plus, you don't quite know if they're gonna dissect and experiment on the Tenno, they more then likely are, but I can still hope! But either way, I'm sticking with Corpus. 

*sends the Inquisition under the label of heresy* =P

The problem lies in telling us that millions of colonists who we've never seen / heard from / interacted with in any way are going to be enslaved.  Players have no real feeling of what it means to let the grineer enslave all those people, so they just side with what they do know - other tenno.