Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Slot

(PSN)jumpermichael

I propose warframes be given a dedicated slot for augments, much like exilus mods. Augments can still be put on the normal slots, but there is one dedicated slot for augments on each warframe, and if we ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.... give it a stupid exilus adapter type thing that we have to build in order to unlock the augment slot.

12 hours ago, (PS4)jumpermichael said:

I propose warframes be given a dedicated slot for augments, much like exilus mods. Augments can still be put on the normal slots, but there is one dedicated slot for augments on each warframe, and if we ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.... give it a stupid exilus adapter type thing that we have to build in order to unlock the augment slot.

I’ve tried saying the same thing. But some people simply disagreed with no legit reasons. Augments for the most part changes the style that is most commonly used. They don’t exactly provide some serious buff. And they make other builds possible by sort of enhancing the ability in some way to replace the fourth. Rhino is mostly used for range and stomp. I have a Roar build to buff my team. But the 2 augment mods for his charge and iron skin allows for an extremely tanky build.

But they tend to come with some extreme sacrifice. For starters they share almost no polarity with the more commonly used mods. So if you polarize a slot for them then making another build would be difficult. I made a second rhino prime just so I could make a more... solo build. If I wanted to fully build a tanky rhino, I would have to build a third rhino prime to polarize for those mods.

I’d rather be able to have an augment mod slot so that I can create alternative builds without having to sacrifice a regular mod slot and prevent any other potential builds. And I don’t want to have to purchase 100 extra warframe slots and build like 1,000 Formas just so I could make every possible build without affecting the others. 

Archived