Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wierd Graphics on the Plains of Eidolon Need Help

AsianPro

So, when i go into the plains of eidolon there's a really weird shadow that surrounds my player model and it's really annoying when i hunt eidolons. 

Here's the video:

Is my gpu acting up? cause everything else seems to be fine when playing other games

GPU: 2070 Super

CPU: 3700x

16 hours ago, AsianPro said:

a really weird shadow

Deferred rendering was on in Warframe launcher settings?

With deferred rendering off, does the problem go away? If no problem while off, there may be something wrong with Warframe deferred rendering which allows more dynamic shadows. EDIT: Maybe this deferred rendering shadow problem might only happen while raining in Plains in Eidolon.

10 hours ago, sam686 said:

Deferred rendering was on in Warframe launcher settings?

With deferred rendering off, does the problem go away? If no problem while off, there may be something wrong with Warframe deferred rendering which allows more dynamic shadows. EDIT: Maybe this deferred rendering shadow problem might only happen while raining in Plains in Eidolon.

Wait there's no deferred rendring in warframe launcher anymore.. :(, BTW Tys for reply 

10 hours ago, AsianPro said:

Wait there's no deferred rendring in warframe launcher anymore..

Looks like an update have changed the name of this settings, graphics engine in launcher settings. Classic or enhanced. I am guessing the shadow problem only happens on enhanced engine.

EDIT: now the graphics engine option is in the in-game option, display.

• 1 month later...

Archived