Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accidentally subsumed my favorite frame

Drakencarver

On 2020-10-09 at 9:21 AM, Drakencarver said:

I accidentally subsumed my favourite Nidus which was one of many Niduses I had. It was by accident.
I had 4 loadout slots dedicated to several nidus fits and fashionframe.
The favorite Nidus was with a different appearance slot on it on a different loadout slot and I must have swapped it with one of the other niduses that was in that slot at some point in the past.

I did try the help desk, the folks at the help desk said nothing can be done and I got a little copy paste about posting on the forums.

That Nidus had 2 umbral forma on it, I went through second dream with it and Ive lovingly decorated it over the years.

It felt a bit like losing a dog.

situation like this is why i wouldn't dare claim the frames that I crafted for subsuming foundry (even when i do have spare slot) before i absolutely sure i can subsume it right after i claim it 

then after i claim it, i would parade the frame with no animation stance, no color customization around the helminth room twice simply so my brain can have an impression of "this is a blank frame, this is a blank frame" before i finally start the subsuming

a simple warning about "this frame already have a catalyst and X forma installed in it, do you still want to process" after or before the confirm step would really help

Archived