The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loyalty Is Easy, Sacrifice Is Hard.

Noteleet

join infested, join the uber-mass!

nah, but really, the corpus do have a cool looking hand-cannon.

and i know what the corpus will do to the tenno on the cryo-pods. they will change the helmet of all tenno for a corpus box-head, and a new race will be born. EVERYONE will be absorbed by it.

join the corpus, JOIN THE UBER-BOX!

Edited by lautalocos

Depends really. We side with Grineer the system shall be enslaved. Side with Corpus and the people would just be indoctrinated to be corpus crew members and then killed when a Tenno cell infiltrates a corpus facility. So either way, no matter who wins the people in the system won't be any better, unless enslavement is preferable to indoctrination then death by Tenno.

If the Grineer weren't already killing them, we would be.  They could end this by returning our people to us, but they won't.  They'll sooner let their people die for it.

It's what so many people don't understand about these colonists.  They are already lost.

Agree to disagree there. There is simply not enough lore to come to a solid conclusion. Salad B at accounts management doesn't have to be indoctrinated, he's just managing colony pay rolls 9-5. I'm sure such a character wouldn't feel already lost or worthless or trash to be thrown away because the Corpus and Grineer can't get along. I fight for Salad B.

Especially since there is no lore on how the Grineer empire runs it's planets, no lore on the civilian population of the warframe universe. But think, how would you feel? Would you rather be saved at the cost of many other lives? Would you consign Mars and beyond to slavery under the Grineer?

I say hail our valiant dead, honor their sacrifice with the lives billions. Oppression is the greater evil. Even though it is hard, even though we will feel the loss of our comrades so keenly, hold fast against Grineer. Brace your hearts against the Grineer propaganda Tenno. 

Support the Corpus in this dilemma.

After the Grineer are held back Alad V will know the full fury of our displeasure. I promise you he will feel the pain of many deaths brothers and sisters. 

Hold fast.

I love you.

As another so eloquently put it:

'Ask our dead if your sacrificing them was worth it.  The silence is the answer.'

No, they'll feel the full weight of my displeasure now, and for every moment from here until the cryopods are retrieved.  If they are willing to die to keep them?  Let them die.

Tenno are not just people, they are living weapons.  Allowing the Corpus to maintain control of them could tip the balance of power much greater than the Grineer holding a few extra planets.  We know the destructive power one Tenno can hold, do we want the Corpus to be able to control that?

as far as I'm concerned, if the tenno that come out of cryo-stasis are in corpus hands then they will only be mastery rank 0 and won't have a foundry or skill to make or use any weapon.

Alad V's mad schemes are a threat to every man, woman, child, and clone in the Solar System. 

A crushing loss here may finally cause the Corpus Board to remove him from a position of power.

The loss of Mars to the Grineer is a small price to pay if Alad V is removed from his position.

The rescue of our brothers is merely an additional benefit.

Basically

Corpus-Useless credits

Grineer-somewhat useful resources

you may pick one. 

But seriously guys, the Tenno are not heroes, there isn't any obligation for us to defend the faceless masses who we aren't even sure if they exist. The Lotus never mentioned about the Tenno saving civilian lives, so why bother now? We are more of a terrorist who goes around shooting rockets at those defenseless mobs. Stop playing the hero and start acting more like a villain XD