Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Infinite Split Flights Stacking

Piamette

So I found a way to have the Split Flights mod stack infinitely for infinite multishot. I posted a video here of it in action

On further testing, the bug lasts until your character gets reset. This seems to only be arsenal reset in simulacrum and character death+revival. Operator death, warframe down+revival, archwing, and weapon swap don't affect it. There's also no time limit to the bug, once you've got it, it lasts until you die or extract. It seems to be specific to Split Flights and Titania, I tried Ivara's Artemis bow as well as Operator form time out, and they didn't trigger the effect.

I'll preface this with "I'm not associated with DE and have no authority for this", but this doesn't seem to be exploitable enough to warrant much caution explaining how to do it. There's no permanent advantage, and no risk to other players.

In addition, posting the reproduction steps will help the team patch it faster for 2 reasons; first, it lets other players play with it to find other instances of similar issues or other variants of the bug, which might give DE some help finding the root cause, and second, it means they don't have to dm a player and wait for a response before they start bugfixing; they can just start when the see the post (when it's usually most convenient).

Okay: It's the old Pyrana Prime bug, but this time with Titania Razorwing and Split Flights. From what I've tested, it works everywhere, but the biggest danger is the damage it can do to your GPU rather than the damage it can do to enemies. 100+ Mutalist Cernos gas clouds is no joke.

Edit: Speaking of which, I tested Pyrana Prime, and there doesn't seem to be an issue there.

It's fairly easy to replicate, but it risks crashing your computer's and other people's computers' frames.

1. Trigger Split Flight
  2. Immediately enter Razorwing
  3. Let the duration of Split Flight expire while in Razorwing
  4. Exit out of Razorwing to permanently retain the effects of the buff

It's fine to try it in the Simulacrum and Captura, but the aforementioned negative effects makes it ill-advised to try it in Public.

Archived