Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Panzer Vulp Build Request

Canach

Question

I'm trying to build a Panzer Vulp companion for Saryn, and potentially Banshee, with an emphasis on contributing to their survivability.

Parameters:

• Must include Fetch, Animal Sense
  • Looking to use Viral Quills and Panzer Devo in synergy with Hunter Recovery and Synth Deconstruct

That leaves me 4 slots for my combat mods, links, or other considerations. Thanks in advance! :redveil:

3 answers to this question

All existing spores disappear when it switches forms, so you want survivability.

• Link Health
  • Link Armor
  • Pack Leader
  • Sharpened Claws

If you're using Hildryn, or an ability that regens your shields like Condemn, you can drop something for Link Shields. Tek assualt and Sense Danger are also not bad.

1 minute ago, KitMeHarder said:

All existing spores disappear when it switches forms, so you want survivability.

• Link Health
  • Link Armor
  • Pack Leader
  • Sharpened Claws

If you're using Hildryn, or an ability that regens your shields like Condemn, you can drop something for Link Shields. Tek assualt and Sense Danger are also not bad.

Was planning to use Link Health at least. My Saryn has Pillage, so Linked Shield makes more sense than Link Armor. 

I wonder how much damage I will see from the quills, and if I need 2 or 3 combat mods for the Hunter Recovery to earn its slot?  (hmm...)

Archived