Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verification Code's

HEILUNGER

Question

Someone else is not receiving any verification code when tries to change the e-mail ?, this is the first time i tried to do this and didnt even received any verification code on my email, tried a lot of time's but with no result, so, i'll be unable to play the game ?, i'm playing the game for 7 months, was a lot of time till i get everthing i got now, like warframes, some of them are really expansive inside the game, like ash prime or rhino prime, some primed mods, like primed continuity and another's, i really dont want to get trough it all again, and as i see its and old problem, ps, my account is a gmail, and now i just tried to change the password to see if it was a problem with the e-mail but now i see, i didnt received any confirmation email about it, what happened here

9 answers to this question

Just now, chaotea said:

You would be best to contact support for this. Be aware response time is gennerally 1-2 weeks minimum.

i did it yesterday but i think they didnt understood the problem, they send me back a broken link from steam and a link to the place where you change the email, but there's is the problem, i dont receive nothing back from the game, any kind of email, only the email of the support .

i dont know if it was an automatic answer and they'll send me something later but was like this, i cant post a picture here so i'll send the text :

Thank you for contacting us.

If you still have access to the email address currently associated with your Warframe account, you can visit the Account Management page in the top right corner of our website.

Or click the following link:    '''''my account here'''''

In order for us to be able to change your email address or delete your account, you will need to answer the following security questions about your account correctly:

* Have you ever purchased a Prime Access pack? If so, what was the last Prime Access pack you have bought?
* Have you ever used any Promo Codes on your account?
* Have you ever purchased Platinum using the discount coupons (20/50/75% off) from the Daily Tribute?
* Have you ever changed your alias? If so, what were up to 2 alternate names you have used?
* Is your Warframe connected to a Steam account? If so, can you please tell us your Steam ID?
Please follow the steps below to find your Steam ID:
If you have CUSTOM URL enabled through Steam, please remove it to provide us with the actual Steam ID
* Open your Steam client, click in your username on the top right corner and click on 'View Profile'
* Next, right click your profile picture and choose the `Copy Page URL` option
* Please paste the URL in this ticket; with it, we will be able to see your Steam ID.
I am specifically looking for **the numbers in the link showing in your Steam address bar in the top left**.
It will look like this ** ''''broken site here'''''

If you want to change your email address, please also tell us the new email address you want to use for your account (Note: It can't already be linked to an existing account).

23 hours ago, HEILUNGER said:

Someone else is not receiving any verification code when tries to change the e-mail ?, this is the first time i tried to do this and didnt even received any verification code on my email, tried a lot of time's but with no result, so, i'll be unable to play the game ?, i'm playing the game for 7 months, was a lot of time till i get everthing i got now, like warframes, some of them are really expansive inside the game, like ash prime or rhino prime, some primed mods, like primed continuity and another's, i really dont want to get trough it all again, and as i see its and old problem, ps, my account is a gmail, and now i just tried to change the password to see if it was a problem with the e-mail but now i see, i didnt received any confirmation email about it, what happened here

23 hours ago, HEILUNGER said:

i did it yesterday but i think they didnt understood the problem, they send me back a broken link from steam and a link to the place where you change the email, but there's is the problem, i dont receive nothing back from the game, any kind of email, only the email of the support .

i dont know if it was an automatic answer and they'll send me something later but was like this, i cant post a picture here so i'll send the text :

Thank you for contacting us.

If you still have access to the email address currently associated with your Warframe account, you can visit the Account Management page in the top right corner of our website.

Or click the following link:    '''''my account here'''''

In order for us to be able to change your email address or delete your account, you will need to answer the following security questions about your account correctly:

* Have you ever purchased a Prime Access pack? If so, what was the last Prime Access pack you have bought?
* Have you ever used any Promo Codes on your account?
* Have you ever purchased Platinum using the discount coupons (20/50/75% off) from the Daily Tribute?
* Have you ever changed your alias? If so, what were up to 2 alternate names you have used?
* Is your Warframe connected to a Steam account? If so, can you please tell us your Steam ID?
Please follow the steps below to find your Steam ID:
If you have CUSTOM URL enabled through Steam, please remove it to provide us with the actual Steam ID
* Open your Steam client, click in your username on the top right corner and click on 'View Profile'
* Next, right click your profile picture and choose the `Copy Page URL` option
* Please paste the URL in this ticket; with it, we will be able to see your Steam ID.
I am specifically looking for **the numbers in the link showing in your Steam address bar in the top left**.
It will look like this ** ''''broken site here'''''

If you want to change your email address, please also tell us the new email address you want to use for your account (Note: It can't already be linked to an existing account).

This is DE's cheap, lazy, and BS way to verify your account. Honestly, who remembers the exact date of their purchases? 

If I recall correctly, the verification email will go to your current email on your warframe account. From there, you should receive steps in order to change your email address. 

Just now, GrazeZeroLow said:

This is DE's cheap, lazy, and BS way to verify your account. Honestly, who remembers the exact date of their purchases? 

If I recall correctly, the verification email will go to your current email on your warframe account. From there, you should receive steps in order to change your email address. 

This is the problem, i dont receive nothing on my gmail, isnt on spam, isnt in the junk box, any where, bassically is like that the actual account i used to the game isnt linked to the game, i hope they understand what i said about unable the 2step verification for a moment, for me to be able to change the email and use the 2steps on the other email, this solve the problem easier but i dont know what they'll try to do

1 hour ago, HEILUNGER said:

This is the problem, i dont receive nothing on my gmail, isnt on spam, isnt in the junk box, any where, bassically is like that the actual account i used to the game isnt linked to the game, i hope they understand what i said about unable the 2step verification for a moment, for me to be able to change the email and use the 2steps on the other email, this solve the problem easier but i dont know what they'll try to do

Waiting for their reply is all you can do, then.

hello warframe..  can you leave the configuration from email to join in my acc... i have to lost my email and i cant do the verification.. i can tell what i have corektly is my acc i have the password and i cant login plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

15 minutes ago, Naggila said:

hello warframe..  can you leave the configuration from email to join in my acc... i have to lost my email and i cant do the verification.. i can tell what i have corektly is my acc i have the password and i cant login plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You have to contact support, the people that can help you, will not read anything posted in this forum.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/de

Archived