Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Theory] Project Zanuka

DirtyIrishman

So we know that Alad V is trying to collect Tenno in order to complete the Zanuka Project, however we don't quite know what that is yet. Obviously it involves Tenno, and very likely it involves their Warframes, otherwise what reason would he have for risking everything in an all out war with the Grineer? So here is a little food for thought. We currently have access to Tenno weapons, Grineer weapons, Corpus weapons, and Infested weapons. Up until now we have only had access to Tenno Warframes, so what if the new Warframe we're getting soon is named Zanuka? The first Corpus made Warframe, or rather... Corpus disfigured Warframe. I don't know how official it is, but I saw an image posted on the forums of what she is supposedly going to look like and that she will be some kind of Berserker Warframe. Assuming this is accurate, would it then be hard to believe that she is not in fact a Warframe that has been experimented on and driven mad by Corpus before being freed by the Tenno?

If this is the case then it may open the door for some interesting things in the future, such as Corpus enemies based on Tenno technology, and maybe down the line a Grineer Warframe? Who knows, just something to think about!

Edit: I also believe that Alad V will eventually drop her BPs when he gets added into the game as a boss.

Edited by Severanth

Ill try to find this Zanuka warframe but i think we the tenno should keep our warframes for ourselves, that would mean that grineer and corpus will have access to orokin towers with warframes which will mean they can get orokin artifacts for themselves and conquer the remaining Tenno 

You mean Beserker? Berserker_2.jpg

Some of the outer layers are missing showing some ligament and muscle like structures, around the wrists are corpus made restraints, the collar/U shape behind the head might be some control device

Edited by KriLL3

You haven't watched the livestreams? The beserker frame is tied to Zanuka, it's a tenno warframe that's been partially disassembled and has restraints on it.

wait you mean the corpus have done things to berserker?... this will not stand fellow warframes assemble we must save sister zerker

You haven't watched the livestreams? The beserker frame is tied to Zanuka, it's a tenno warframe that's been partially disassembled and has restraints on it.

I'm usually at work when the livestreams air so I had no idea this was already discussed. I did a search for the term Zanuka on the forums and the wiki, lots of discussion about the current event but I didn't see anything relating to the theory or the frame, so at least I hit the nail on the head without even knowing it was already common knowledge XD

Here's a creepy thought about the project for you... Look at the Berserker warframe concept art, especially the modifications to the legs and feet, then look at Alad V's pet.

There are enough simularities there to lead me to believe that there's a heavily modified, tortured tenno inside those things. The Berserker is just a warframe that didn't quite get to the final phase of the project.

Edited by TheWackyWombat

Here's a creepy thought about the project for you... Look at the Berserker warframe concept art, especially the modifications to the legs and feet, then look at Alad V's pet.

There are enough simularities there to lead me to believe that there's a heavily modified, tortured tenno inside those things. The Berserker is just a warframe that didn't quite get to the final phase of the project.

Not impossible though they'd have to do a lot of re-engineering of joints, tenno are still human with bipedal locomotion, you'd have to do pretty hefty surgery on the joints and re-engineer the warframe to be quadrupedal, not sure the corpus have the tech to modify warframes and biology to that extent, the beserker has just been partially disassembled and restrained, they haven't actually modified it (other than perhaps the feet claws) might be an earlier and cruder attempt, but not an incomplete one.

I'm usually at work when the livestreams air so I had no idea this was already discussed. I did a search for the term Zanuka on the forums and the wiki, lots of discussion about the current event but I didn't see anything relating to the theory or the frame, so at least I hit the nail on the head without even knowing it was already common knowledge XD

They're uploaded to their YT account a couple hours/days later and you can watch the VOD on Twitch as soon as the stream ends I think.

Edited by KriLL3

Not impossible though they'd have to do a lot of re-engineering of joints, tenno are still human with bipedal locomotion, you'd have to do pretty hefty surgery on the joints and re-engineer the warframe to be quadrupedal, not sure the corpus have the tech to modify warframes and biology to that extent, the beserker has just been partially disassembled and restrained, they haven't actually modified it (other than perhaps the feet claws) might be an earlier and cruder attempt, but not an incomplete one.

They're uploaded to their YT account a couple hours/days later and you can watch the VOD on Twitch as soon as the stream ends I think.

I think it's far more likely that the claws on her hands and feet were just part of the original Warframe before the stripped off her armor.

I think it's far more likely that the claws on her hands and feet were just part of the original Warframe before the stripped off her armor.

Yeah I'm leaning that way also, also I wonder if there will be a variant of the beserker later that has the armor restored, we got helmet skins but I wonder if we'll get frame skins, beyond primes.

Well currently we have Helms and Syandana or whatever they're called, I don't think it would be a stretch that someday we might get body mods too. Her first alt helmet will probably be a restored version without the collar, maybe later on if they add alternate bodies they'll do a completely restored form for her as well.