The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Battlepays Decides The Event

jwolfcalibur

I'm very annoyed at the moment. The battlepays are super unbalanced at the moment. I want to support the corpus, but the rewards from the grineer. Sure credits are nice, but compared to the rewards like rare mats or mutagen samples....damn no wonder the grineer have been winning so far. Fellow corpus supporters, bring out the pitchforks!

Corpus actually has paid better half the time. Mutagen and Catalyst were better, the material rewards were outclassed by the credits in terms of gametime. 

It's a money or the bag situation, If you were a true Corpus supporter you'd stick with them. Grineer mater race.

Ah but what if the corpus weapons end up being more powerful as compensation.

That makes no sense as you won't be able to get your "compensation"

I meant even though the grinner has a better battle pay reward their melee weapon might suck and the corpus one might be really powerful, but nobody will get them if you choose grineer. Of course it's just wishful thinking. It would be good to know the weapon stats before hand xD

Corpus actually has paid better half the time. Mutagen and Catalyst were better, the material rewards were outclassed by the credits in terms of gametime. 

It's a money or the bag situation, If you were a true Corpus supporter you'd stick with them. Grineer mater race.

Well So far its all been corpus except for one grineer mission cause I was curious how it was going to affect the results in battlepays.

:o a new one just started with fair rewards. Grineer - Orokin Reactor, Corpus - Orokin Catalyst :D

Glad DE is paying attention.

Have been playing 65 missions so far. All support goes to Corpus. Don't care about the Battlepay since they are idiotically rigged and they should not be there in the first place. Or at least they should be the same.

All I care about at the moment is the Detron.

Agreed, that DETRON...I so want it compared to the other meh looking seer clone.

Rewards like 3 mutagens or 3 cells are of higher value/use then 150-200k credits?

3 mutagen, and 3 cells is a joke... who on earth in this game can't even get that much through far easier means, in smaller period of time. I thought some Tenno would fight for the Corpus for greedy reason, but it seems those who fight for greed are on the side of the Grineer. Truly this is a testament of proof the Tenno on the side of Corpus are True with their blades... we fight for FREEDOM! FOR THE COLONIES!!!

grineer should win.

from a lore standpoint and a general understanding of whats going on..

gineer is the lesser of two evils here.

to be fair though, grineer do have an unfair advantage with battle pay.

Pretty much agreed, except the lesser of two evils part. Lore wise, while we are saving those few frozen Tenno by joining the Grineer we're strengthening them and putting our colonies at risk. (I know the colonies are only barely mentioned in our very limited lore, but yeah they're still there.)

I want the Detron too. My guess is that since the Machete Wraith and Prova Vandal are Wraith/Vandal editions that they will be event exclusive. It's probably wiser to choose based on that rather than which pistol.

The Pistols themselves are not Wraith/Vandals, and hence I believe that if we win one for the event, the other will probably be a researched clan-tech weapon. Pure speculation on my part.

3 mutagen, and 3 cells is a joke... who on earth in this game can't even get that much through far easier means, in smaller period of time. I thought some Tenno would fight for the Corpus for greedy reason, but it seems those who fight for greed are on the side of the Grineer. Truly this is a testament of proof the Tenno on the side of Corpus are True with their blades... we fight for FREEDOM! FOR THE COLONIES!!!

Exactly