Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Respond To All The Event Feedback, Show Us That You See What We Do

derclaw

Pls, do this, so we can stop posting same old stuff over and over again, since I guess people do this only to get your attention and get your answer.

Tell us your position regarding new event, tell us to stop whining and deal with it, but for love of god stop this madness already.

Are we supposed to leave feedback and hope for changes, or we are here to humbly accept everything you throw at us?

You told us that you learned alot from older events, but I just dont see it.

what happens if they don't? Are you gonna delete more stuff and post pictures??

(BTW, please do, I loved the first set)

Why delet stuff that earned in game and like to use?

Stuff I deleted was exclusive\event rewards given to me as "tokens of appretiation".

Yet its clear that DE no longer apretiates their players.

He was laughed out of his previous complaint thread. So he is trying again. He's butthurt about exclusives, I think.

Sure dozen of feedback threads about how event is sundering comunity, how your choice doesnt matter, how redunculus it is to run same mission 100 times is clearly only me trying to get attention.

BTW I got my attention - topis vanished in instant, and I guess I can just remake that thing in new one, but why? To feed fat trolls like you?

I hurt only myself with what I have done, I shown my disrespect to what DE doing. Whats your problem with that?

Edited by derclaw

Sure dozen of feedback threads about how event is sundering comunity, how your choice doesnt matter, how redunculus it is to run same mission 100 times is clearly only me trying to get attention.

Those aren't, but you posting a thread about deleting all your event exclusives is.

See you back in 2 weeks when you make another thread begging DE to restore them.

What DE needs to do right now:

-Take a little bit of time to relax.

-Then get back to fixing bugs.

What DE doesn't need to do right now:

-Respond to the same questions that have already been answered by players in numerous threads.

-Give in to the QQ'ing Corpus supporters regarding T3 prize.

-Take either side in this.

BTW I got my attention - topis vanished in instant, and I guess I can just remake that thing in new one, but why? To feed fat trolls like you?

I hurt only myself with what I have done, I shown my disrespect to what DE doing. Whats your problem with that?

Choice doesn't matter? Explain.

Well, you should probably reiterate those "dozens of posts". I have yet to see anything other than whining about maybe possibly not getting the pistol they think is better.

And I don't have a problem at all. I was honestly asking for more deletion pics because I find them highly entertaining.

Edited by honeybadger

Choice doesn't matter? Explain.

Sure why not, pothead.

No matter what side you chose overall - the side with best per-mission reward will win (For now ist Grineer, but RNG is RNG - everything may change in an instant) because people will go for stuff they need in mass.

So basicly your rewards for COMPLETION event will be decided by RNG. You can only chose to align yourself with leading team so you will have your bloody pistol made for you insetad of getting BP. Losing side will end with same but S#&$tier rewards, while apparently they wanted another set of them.

Sure why not, pothead.

No matter what side you chose overall - the side with best per-mission reward will win (For now ist Grineer, but RNG is RNG - everything may change in an instant) because people will go for stuff they need in mass.

So basicly your rewards for COMPLETION event will be decided by RNG. You can only chose to align yourself with leading team so you will have your bloody pistol made for you insetad of getting BP. Losing side will end with same but S#&$tier rewards, while apparently they wanted another set of them.

Actually I agree with your point but I've seen tantrum-throwing toddlers with a better attitude than you, so you're still an idiot.

You dont need any clarification, you have grind. Now grind some more.

But I dont want more "Grind this fuking map 100 times till your eyes bleed and you will hate this game mode and WF".

Devs have strange obsession with huge numbers for event completion.

I thought they learned that variety is spice of life, but seems like no.

Those aren't, but you posting a thread about deleting all your event exclusives is.

See you back in 2 weeks when you make another thread begging DE to restore them.

Sure, why not. Begging apparently works in DE case.

Grow up kid, if you dont understand why I have done this - it cant be helped. And if you think that it was momentary decision - false.

I was thinking about doing so for some time, since as a design council member I dont like "how future of WF" is forged. This event was the last bit.

Sundering the community? lol wat I don't see any of that....I see good natured trash talk RP threads galore though.  As for only getting either or for faction weapons, I like that.  Decisions should matter, if you want the corpus stuff then stay loyal to corpus if you want the grineer stuff then stay loyal to grineer.  Even if your side loses you get consolation prizes, maybe not the package you wanted but it's more than you get for losing in most games.