The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Fair Lot Of Nova's Blowing [Faction] Up Nowadays O.0

NetSlayer

Do you not realize that when a Nova kills something with molecular prime, it gives everyone ELSE 100% exp divided amongst each of their weapons and warframe? Having a Nova blowing up rooms is pretty much the best thing you can do for exp, particularly if you are trying to level weak weapons.

Do you not realize that when a Nova kills something with molecular prime, it gives everyone ELSE 100% exp divided amongst each of their weapons and warframe? Having a Nova blowing up rooms is pretty much the best thing you can do for exp, particularly if you are trying to level weak weapons.

oh yeah I realise this but again I do not play for xp. 

It's just, guh you gear up an assassination warframe to assassinate people.

Nova does it all for you. you essentially reach a room and you shoot once the whole room is gone.

I do not find this fun.

yes it's rewarding in XP. but I didn't really get to do much.

oh yeah I realise this but again I do not play for xp. 

It's just, guh you gear up an assassination warframe to assassinate people.

Nova does it all for you. you essentially reach a room and you shoot once the whole room is gone.

I do not find this fun.

yes it's rewarding in XP. but I didn't really get to do much.

Doesn't everyone has an Insert Op weapon now.

It makes Nova look impotent.

The only way I can 1 up myself is Nova/Rhino with said Op weapon.

sometimes when you play for fun, not xp or rewards.

get to have fun killing one guy then go "oh..." as the cluster of advancing [FACTION] detonates...

Well im sure the person getting all the kills is having some fun, if you don't like people taking all the kills then play solo or with friends.

Have you tried just going solo just to see how the enemies respond to each other? 

And those who are wanting kills or aren't in it for the XP, perhaps create or find a clan with folks that have a similar play style. Don't blame others for their own style.

Not a nerf thread.

Concerning the Event.

I notice I can run in and get maybe 1-2 kills before a Nova will clear the entire room.

Each run I enter, a Nova is present.

Nova's dominate this event (in numbers). I'm not saying they are OP. I'm saying this event is very well suited for them. 

Post molecular prime the AI also become incredibly lost as their targets instantly dissappear. They do not seem to want to advance... probably because they were blinded. xD

Anyone else noticing this also?

On a side note, I'm slightly concerned for new players. Had a new guy join with us today 2 nova's and myself (ASH) and he got no kills. (I got <15, Nova's each got near 60-75).

There's large rooms but the factions do not use all of the space up. Making [Molecular prime] and [World on fire] combo a very popular combo.  >.<

Dude, Tier 3 reward requires 100 mission.

Who the hell got the time to kill one by one? Of course all those AoE Frames gonna swarm in and finish it up nice and quickly.

One of the guy I ran with, asking me what's the hurry.

What's the hurry? I'll tell you what's the hurry.

50 runs still needs to be done, so I can hurry back to other games that doesn't involve blind grind with reward doesn't equal what you work for.

Dude, Tier 3 reward requires 100 mission.

Who the hell got the time to kill one by one? Of course all those AoE Frames gonna swarm in and finish it up nice and quickly.

One of the guy I ran with, asking me what's the hurry.

What's the hurry? I'll tell you what's the hurry.

50 runs still needs to be done, so I can hurry back to other games that doesn't involve blind grind with reward doesn't equal what you work for.

I still got 60 more to go.

Oh crap.

>plays a co-op game in which all exp and rewards are shared

>complains other people are taking all the kills

Had some kid rage at me for putting tesla balls on his Rhino, and pulling mobs with vortex during a Xini run and this is what he says more or less:

"You're being a try hard because you want to do damage but you feel insecure so you put balls on me"

>goes into a defense mission, rages if anyone takes his "kills"

>doesnt realize its shared xp...

First time I've seen a baddie complain in-game about kills...

Rhino master race. Nova takes too long to clear a map. Gotta presss 4 then shoot to clear a room? Nah. Just press 4 and you're done with Rhino. Also never get knocked down by MOAs or Heavies because of Iron Skin.

Playing this event solo mostly, I've been having a serious time trying to fight through literal walls of 4-5 Napalms at every turn. Then I decided to co-op with two Novas. Instant ez-mode, everything just dies without effort. Oh well, at least it gives me points fast.

Playing this event solo mostly, I've been having a serious time trying to fight through literal walls of 4-5 Napalms at every turn. Then I decided to co-op with two Novas. Instant ez-mode, everything just dies without effort. Oh well, at least it gives me points fast.

Use Rhino and and Ignis with Acrid. Easy easy easy.

Yeah it's pretty terrible for newbies to have those "no kills today" feels... I hope they're not discouraged to keep playing. The flip side is most of them figure out how to get more kills, by becoming better players.

hmm...

Yeah, if by "better player" you mean being able to press 4 faster than everyone else.