Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Tusk Gunners With Grattlers on PoE Are BROKEN

(NSW)JigsJosh

I cannot express how broken they are. It's insane. They seem to have the best range (or sight) of all the enemies, besides the fact that even if they had bad aim the explosions from the Grattler can still kill you easily. I've run fully leveled frames with Adaptation and buffs in just 3 star bounties and they can still kill me within seconds. I honestly think adding them to PoE was a horrible idea for a few reasons. Visibility on the Plains is already bad enough, so Heavy Gunners with Grattlers blending into the terrain is a nightmare. We've already had problems with Grineer being too tough in the past, and it was great that armor got rebalanced, but now Plains Grineer have been made stronger again? I even run at all times, tried bullet jumping and rolling around. Nope. Can't escape those explosions, and I can't kill them faster than they can kill me even on 3 star bounties with frames that are known to kill enemies quickly.

I think it would be a lot more fair and balanced if they had a different kind of Archgun other than the Grattler that didn't have area damage. Or to be honest the Grattler itself might even need a damage nerf big time, since in the hands of a Tenno it can also be really devastating. Just looking at the stats the Grattler is about as strong as the Kuva Ayanga (if not stronger because of the damage type spread and more explosion damage), which is strange considering the Kuva Ayanga is an end game weapon.

There should be a fix for it coming to consoles soonish since it was a recent issue on pc as well that was fixed

Edit: just went and checked, yup the most recent pc patch fixed it so at some point you guys should get it too but only DE could say how long it might take

8 minutes ago, Caobie said:

There should be a fix for it coming to consoles soonish since it was a recent issue on pc as well that was fixed

Edit: just went and checked, yup the most recent pc patch fixed it so at some point you guys should get it too but only DE could say how long it might take

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. 

Archived