Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How will I know if my nightwave crime scene is bugged?

AsterRisk

IGN: AsterRisk

I've been searching my crime scene for the past hour and haven't been able to find the shackles. Everything else was in a reasonable location that I could find within the first few minutes of searching but the shackles are still eluding me and I'm beginning to wonder if they spawned in a wall or something. I asked Region chat for locations if anyone had found them but all the common locations were of no help to me. If the crime scene is bugged how do I go about fixing it? Can it be fixed?

47 minutes ago, kyori said:

Since you know of the shackles then perhaps you should also know it is hanging somewhere instead of placed on some surface. Look up is the key.

Thank you! God i was losing my mind. Straight up though i double checked my clues and the test had the wrong clue mapped to the answer. so i failed the test twice trying to figure out which clue to go to.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

Since you know of the shackles then perhaps you should also know it is hanging somewhere instead of placed on some surface. Look up is the key.

Wish I checked the forums earlier, been walking around looking down and checking other peoples videos, never through to look up and see it hanging. Wish these things made some sound so you know your near by. Oh well happy that is over. 

Archived