Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player impressions

RistN

I returned to playing Warframe after a longer period and I must say that there was a lot of changes and new content in game which is really good but there are still some old problems in this game that remain the same. 

-Open world missions becoming bugged when time of day changes. This was a problem in older open world maps and now its absolutely irritating when you are doing Isolation vault bounties. Please deal with that. 

-Comanions and Sentinels dying. Can you please make them immortal already? Remove 3 mod slots and do this please because in some higher level missions its absolutely terrible experiance reviving your or others pet non-stop and loosing your Sentinel  until you revive.Please do this and let us enjoy higher lvl missions. 

-Transfering in and out of archwing in Railjack is still buggy, showing displaced arch weapons when you get back on ship after archwing.

-Rivens disposition changing non-stop. While I do realize the necessity to do this and I earned tons of plat trading these in past,Im against these because you need to invest a lot of time, resources and people are also spending their money on these for them to be simply nerfed. My opinion is that these mods are way to complicated to be balanced and I think they shouldn't have existed in the first place. 

Archived