Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE: Liberation stage, tusk heavy gunners

Crabopoulos-Michael

Please do something about liberation bounty stage in POE. The control gauge drops so quickly that it's very easy to fail, specially playing solo in lower tier bounties where less enemies spawn. In Deimos this same liberation stage works perfectly fine.

On another note, I noticed that all of a sudden tusk heavy gunners with grattlers feel like they're Mesa, yesterday I got instakilled twice by these guys out of nowhere. Dunno, could just be me being careless but it just felt weird getting killed like that in a level 3 bounty. Have this units been buffed or something?

Mah dude...  That liberation problem and any other bounty issues from PoE ,Orb Vallis, and now, Cambion Drift are now in the "#*!% off, get used to it" list of DE.  Search the forum first before reporting an issue.  If it has been reported at least a month ago, it's a telltale sign you better give up on posting it.

And that newly implemented Heavy Tusk Gunner bs, I've read somewhere here in the forum that PC got a fix already and consoles soon to follow.  If you're on PC and still experiencing this, then I'm guessing it's a new feature now.

16 hours ago, (PS4)FISSIONoMAILED said:

Mah dude...  That liberation problem and any other bounty issues from PoE ,Orb Vallis, and now, Cambion Drift are now in the "#*!% off, get used to it" list of DE.  Search the forum first before reporting an issue.  If it has been reported at least a month ago, it's a telltale sign you better give up on posting it.

Quite the reverse, actually. Every single time that you encounter this bug after another patch comes out, make a new thread. Don't bump the old one. Flood the forum and they might eventually take notice.

Maybe.

If we're lucky.

Archived