Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NW episode 5 glitch or just overlooking it?

(PSN)AlienBuster666

ok i've already found 4/5 of the evidence but the last evidence i cant find and i've been looking for the last one for 2 to 4 days now and i've looked all over the place to try and find it and cant seem to find it anywhere, i even tried looking it up and from the images and videos only 3 of the 5 evidence was in the spots where other people found theirs like the glass shard, the dagger and the legem but the weave conduit (which i've found) and the other one are in different spots. So can anyone help me with this one

Just overlooking it, I’d say.

But I remember that the previous scene had this thing (bug?) where the 5th clue wouldn’t spawn right away, so you had to just stick around for a little while and keep revisiting places you'd already checked, for it to eventually show up.

They spawn in random locations for each player, so there isn't much help I can offer but, as an advice, don't exit the scene right away; stay a little longer, keep walking around and looking.

On 2020-10-30 at 8:07 PM, (PS4)AlienBuster666 said:

i even tried looking it up and from the images and videos only 3 of the 5 evidence was in the spots where other people found theirs

Yes, because the items can spawn in different locations, so looking up a random YT video will not necessarily show where your items are.

Archived