Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Uranus Open World After The Paradox(Idea)

DawnBeforeTime

Hello!

We've been thinking & I think it would be a good time to share this idea, which expands on Warframes most fun activity, Fishing & Hunting. This would also expand on the idea of a Uranus Underwater Open World.

---------------------------------------------

The Arch-Inundo

Capable of swimming to the deepest depths at high speeds, the Arch-Inundo was made for this tough ocean. As of a means to obtain this, I think it would be a fun idea, to have it drop from a quest similar to vox-solaris, in which you end in defeat from a tough enemy.

Oh The Fishes You'll Find 

In the (Name In Progress) You & your friends will find tons of fishy friends & foes, from tough enemies in which the new Marpuun will help you defeat, while the new & improved tranquilizer rifle will help you capture you're fishy friends  & be awarded with you're new scaly friends.

Marpuun

The Marpuun is a new weapon made for these depths, capable of shooting a hook at high velocities in 3 modes {Grapple, Conquera & Sinker}, these new modes will help defeat even the toughest of enemies, though it may have some trouble in the darkest depths. 

The  Gyre & Sound Of Desaevio

These new locations are crucial to the workings of the Grineer Sea-labs. The Desaevio Sound is much like Cetus, Fortuna & the Necralis, it stands as the barrier between the people & the raging waters outside of the settlement. The Desaevio Gyre, is a wrathful place, with 2 phases, the calmer one, which is filled with calmer species that go near the surface, while the bigger ones flee. But once the Gyre gets into it's other phase, it releases all it's fury, and causes the wild creatures to recall to the depths.

Just now, baldy117 said:

cuse everyone hates it

No, it is barely even talked about.

"Everyone hates it" is a pretty piss-poor representation of truth. Truth is no one talks about submersible archwing because it is represented very poorly ingame.

There should be integration with submersible archwing into all open world regions where there is liquid. 

The problems I imagine many people have with submersible archwing is that it is poorly integrated into Uranus missions. There are some great underwater segments but as it currently stands the missions do not effectively utilize the submersible and it is very janky going between ground to submersible and vice-versa.

It is like regular archwing missions. Regular archwing missions are not inherently 'bad' but they are really poorly designed and there are very few of them. The same goes for submersible. 

Personally I would love to see plains of eidolon and orb vallis expanded with underwater segments/bounties. Just as much as I would like to see some real archwing content added to them.

Archived