Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.2

[DE]darryl1

Side with corpus... toss our fellows into shackles, side with grineer, and their hold grows stronger. My solution, kick both their bums and hang the rewards! Im just waiting for a "fight both" option so that i can romp through their ranks... would be interesting if the infested pop up and where like "Hey, i like your style. Lets go kill stuff". 

Please, we need to have a way to go backwards when choosing sides in an invasion mission, because whenever you choose an invasion mission you have to choose a side and if you by mistake choose the wrong mission, the game won't let you go backwards unless you choose a side. The problem with that is that almost all the times when you choose a side almost immediately you join a match that you didn't want to play. Or maybe when you just want to see the number of games you did to get the pay, you also have to choose side, even though you didn't want to play.

wie kann man für dieses Game Geld ausgeben ich würde es spielen aber kein Geld dafür ausgeben das machen nur welche die kein Live habe sry ist aber so schon alleine wie viel das Platinum kostet sagt dass,das Spiel keine Zukunft hat und das sage ich nicht weil ich das spiel nicht spiele ich sag das bloß weil der Online Player total am lagen ist und das kein spaß macht die sind schon in der 10 Upgrad Vase aber das mit dem MultiPlayer bekommen die auch nicht richtig hin ich wünsche mir in Zukunft das ihr das hin bekommt das mit dem MultiPlayer ok 

PS:Das spiel ist hammer und ich wünsche mir das es auch so bleibt {Lang Lebe Die Corpus Armee}

Bye