Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.2

[DE]darryl1

The rewards REALLY should be far more even. You can earn 100,000 credits in no time at all, but the time, credit cost and resources required for the Grineer rewards FAR outweigh the poultry 100k on offer.

This makes it a no brainer for anybody not already comitted to a particular path, effectively screwing over anybody that has invested a great deal of time into siding with corpus.

Introducing better reards for Corpus at a later date won't work, because by then too many people will have comitted to the Grineer cause to be swayed by more balanced rewards.

EDIT: Mark my words, if the rewards are not fixed at this early stage then the outcome will be decided on day one of the event - Sad times.

Edited by OmniDetta

Fix the launcher trying to patch DirectX for Windows 8.1 clients (and not succeeding), thus preventing installing any of these patches or playing the game.

Edit:  yes ive already got a support ticket in.

Edited by Malikon

and yes reward are ridiculous ... 5 feldrons is 5 five days of crafting ... cost 30.000 piece ...(+the mats) vs 100.000 credits.. 

Also why for exemple a player who fight all the way with corpus will be rewarded wih a grineer BP if corpus lose? 

the complete weapon/potato and weapon slot should be the win reward and if you lose you should win the BP of the faction you fought for!

Edited by tribal556

Hell, you can get the corpus rewards just by doing the 5 missions needed to get paid. There is literally no real reward (other than doing it for lore's sake, i guess) for those of us siding with corpus other than the illusion that you're getting something good. Its not fair, imo, that those that want to side with corpus get such lousy rewards compared to the grineer side. Yea, I'm not being forced to side with corpus, but I dont want to side with the grineer just because they have better rewards. By the time you guys do give us corpus aligners decent rewards, it'll be too late 

When will the corpus start getting better rewards? ATM the grineer have much better rewards.

Yes, so far it is what, 4 grineer to 2 corpus? with the corpus giving credit awards most of the time? let the corpus throw out something we want, instead of credits we can get n a tower run

PLEASE for the love of GOD undo whatever you did to Ashe's Blade Storm! It sucks SO MUCH now that he has to see every single freaking target in the area in order to jump-stab them! He literally ignores enemies standing RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER in tight packs if they just happen to walk behind a corner... so $&*&*#(%&...