Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annoying lotus voice while playing void fissures

GrakataWarrior

Could you guys just put an option to disable lotus voice when playing a void fissure? I've played for 1000+ hours this game and I know I have to get reactant. Lotus don't need to remember me everytime. Its annoying. Ok, I know i could just decrease transmission volume, but I don't want to do that. Some transmissions I want to listen to. 

Better than that would be if Lotus only explain the mission for the first 50 times for example (maybe more maybe less). After that she doesn't explain again. 

Thank you

9 hours ago, PhiThagRaid said:

I think more mission lines should be added to the "Enable Hint Transmissions" option, as it does not seem to really do much.

It does however seem to get rid of the initial message about having a relic and picking up void traces.

Ohh, i didn't know this option. I've just tried it and it works for some void fissure lines. But as you said it could be developed a little bit further

• 2 weeks later...

My solution was to mute all voices, because of this I have barely heard any of the supposedly cool voice acting from Deimos 😅

But yeah, wish all repeated banter was added to the hint transmission option so I could at least hear what they say the first time.

CY, Ordis and other planet based NPC should take over the text, according to how far players made it in the game, the operator should be the one voicing the relic and reactant and mission objectives, not just zude and the main story characters, we have warframes too that can make noises, so giving the lotus a break is a really good idea to just save her for combat spectre and npc new locations and story, if the players like lotus then they should buy more lotus weapons and exclusives, or have added blueprints unlocked to the crafting stations, eggs/pets and robotics, not just mods and missions from the lotus (gift of the lotus) but a currency for visiting the relays and more adaptive to each players proggress, i dont like doing bounties sometimes because of the lenght it takes for events to go off is cluttering cinematics in an action game will be difficult to continue if players are just trying to farm the atmos systems for the 100th time to get their rank up, it hasnt worked for me even with a resource booster, so i am stuck hearing the crazy music, one fix is to include archwing rewards and broken mods, minerals and things like which add a temporary  effect to players, the ephemerals are great if u made a few that are mission or tileset based effects usually are great if the weather takes shape in combat, but the game is not that realistic yet, so the fastest fix is to have other NPC and new enemies take over, so the events are less predictable, flotilla style enemies are great.

Archived