Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva weapon bonus

Crabopoulos-Michael

Question

Hi all, a couple of questions about Kuva weapons

1. I have a Nukor with +50% heat bonus and a Bramma with +44%. I was thinking in upgrading to +60% but it looks like a lot of farming ahead just to get there. Is it worth the effort? I mean, will I notice a real difference in damage or shall I spend that time to get another weapon instead?
  2. Also, does it make sense to just convert the lich in case the bonus is too low, like under 30%?

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Even if you use a low-% weapon on a 50% weapon, it is guaranteed to gain 10% of its original elemental value as additional damage. So if you use a 30% weapon to upgrade a 50% weapon, that 50% weapon will become 55% weapon, because 10% of 50 is 5. The next weapon used on that 55% weapon will make it cap at 60%.

Your Nukor will need a maximum of 2 kuva weapons of any % to upgrade it to 60%, and your Bramma will need 4 (3 will take it to 58.5%). If you get lucky with high rolls, you might need less weapons, but I personally still wouldn't convert any liches because you are never guaranteed to get a high roll on a weapon and it might take longer to attempt to get those than just using low-% weapons.

1. Well, every point of damage for nukors 5x crit really shows. And Bramma needs all its extra bonus damage it can get because impact is just bad. It is at a decent % though. It can already be overkill as it is depending on rivens.

2. Getting to 60% is pretty much locked at a total max of 10 fusions with a minimum of 2. Since it always takes the highest % and adds x1.1. That 30% plus 50% is 55.5.

A 45% plus the 50% is 55.5. Your 50% nukor will always take 2 fusions unless you get a 55% to drop next.

Archived