Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Fix to Steel Essence Idea

kwlingo

DE,

Many players are concern about the possible changes to Steel Essence farming. Many believe it may become harder to farm SE and will be limited per mission to specific objectives or targets spawning aka Acolytes.

I have an idea that may be reasonable and is already in game. Instead of parazoning Thralls for Requiem Relics, why not allow us to parazon Special Eximus units for possible loot chance of Steel Essence. Their would be a window of 10-20 seconds per unit for parazon finisher for the chance of dropping the SE. If not done within that time the SE chance loot drops off.

This would help the negate of macro camping Khora's sitting in one spot for hours on end "while they are actually away from game, possibly sleeping" and have them only be able collect SE if they run up to the Special Exium and perform a parazon.

Outside the Special Exium units spawning the Acolytes drops are welcomed but along side that, why not have missions task that allow SE reward for completion also? It would be only achievable after a player completes the entire star-chart nodes on Steel Path, similar to unlocking Arbitration and how Kuva missions cycle once ever hour. As of now many players who invested all the time to complete the SP star-chart feels it was a waste of time because there was no reward for completion.

I have hundreds of Requiem Relics now and I don't even know what to do with them after framing the Lich weapons. But I do know I put in "a lot" of time farming the relics and weapons. If Steel Essence are similar in farming Requiem Relics I believe this would be very balanced and not exploitable like how SP-Interceptions is currently and how SP-Survival use to be.

Thanks you for reading. :)

Pretty neat idea actually. Although, it would be irresponsible of me not to mention the obvious, in regards to how things are right now.

I hate camping in one place spamming the same button over and over again for hours to farm something that i can get doing it in a more fun and interesting way. So, the changes, and your idea, are more than welcome ^^

Archived