Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing add on

(XBOX)Youre My Duo

I've been thinking of this idea for a long time but would appreciate feedback and things to add, ok anyway.

(This will be on water)

I was think of a fishing add on where you start out on a dinghy and work your way up to a boat. The dinghy and boat could have the avionics just like RAILJACK but obviously different mods (buffs). Like example is have a radius if 10m of Luminous Dye and have a faster throw/recovery time to catch a fish etc.

And the boat (being better) can have harpoon guns to catch BIG fish and when I say BIG I mean Monstrous size fish. And there could be enemy ships that come and chase you and stop/board your ship and the captain of the ship could be like a mini boss that gives you resources specifically for the add on and also cosmetics.

There's a lot more that could be added to this idea but I just wanted to throw it out there, happy hunting Tenno!

If we are going to use Avionics, i would just rather hover my Railjack and use the Tether avionic to draw all the fishes out of the water at once with the addition of blowing them all up afterwards, sparing Hai-luk the job of cutting them. :V

But being serious, its not a good idea as the boat would probably be much slower than our Warframes on foot and easy target to the grineer.

Archived