Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extraction Excavators not showing up on HUD

LTFRANTZ

During Void Excavation, excavators don't show on HUD. Seems to be pretty random, but only roughly 25% of excavators DID showed up on the HUD for me during a ~8 round mission. It is kind of a big issue, as you can't see the Battery % and therefor it is harder to plan around void reactant.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having this issue from time to time, specifically in relic missions (I haven't been doing non-relic excavations for ages).

It is indeed annoying, as, although the missions plays as it should, you can not see the shield/HP status (to know if one should be be worried or not), and have no idea whatsoever what the battery level or timer is.

FWIW, I've had this problem for at least a month, possibly more. It doesn't happen always - sometimes the HUD works properly, sometimes it doesn't.

It may happen more often if I join a squad after the mission has already begun. IIRC I've never had this if I'm the host / with the squad from the start - but this could have been just by chance, and also my memory could be wrong, and I haven't done that large a number of excavation missions to be sure...

I've noticed there are at least two other threads about this:

Has anyone made a ticket a support for this, to make sure they are aware?

This also happens to me,the first time i noticed it was when i was doing murmur for my lich,we started an excavation mission,i loaded in after the first excavator was deployed,it did not appear in my HUD,i was also unable to power it using power cells,only when i was standing on top of it(from where the large beam comes out) was i able to power it,i also noticed this when i was doing excavation in void fissure missions,i loaded in before the excavator was deployed,i had the HUD for some excavators,i didnt have the HUD for some,i did for some,dont know what causes it,but whenever i lost the HUD for an excavator,the next excavator for which i got the HUD was A,it did not matter how many times it showed A,it went from A to B,if i lost the HUD for one,it again started from A

• 5 weeks later...

Sometimes there is a similar bug with Interception missions; I.e. the mission plays as it should, but the HUD does not display the towers and which one is controlled / about to be captured by the enemy. It is a bit annoying, but luckily the minimap still shows which node is controlled by whom.

I'm mentioning this here since, although these are different missions, it could be the same bit of code which trips the HUD in both missions (and hence actually the same issue).

Archived