Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding all caches in Sabotage missions rewarding squat

AbyssalSerpent

The title is self-explanatory. I lost count of how many times I've done Sabotage mission in the Void or on Eris just so once I get to extraction, the game shows I got absolutely nothing as my rewards from finding all the caches. Like: what the heck? It's irritating enough spending, neigh: wasting 15-30 minutes on a mission to find all the caches, but now the game's adding salt to the wound by constantly not giving us any rewards at all? In the end this makes the Sabotage mission nothing but a massive waste of time. Please look into this bug, as I'm sure any reasonable person would not be happy about having their time wasted this way.

I have also done void sabotage many times finding all the caches,i do it with a squad of 3 or 4 people,all the times we got nothing worth it.
I know that all the drops are rng based,but there should be such a system in which if you do a mission a certain number of times within a period of time,it starts eliminating the rewards you have got and starts giving you the ones which you havent got,this shouldnt be applicable to the xiphos parts or other very rare items,but for most of the things it should,as there are many things which sometimes take a long time to farm due to rng such as harrow systems,or sometimes certain warframe`s part.This is just a suggestion as what can be done as this problem is very annoying,i have also farmed a gamemode too much and now just dont want to do it even though i still need a warframe part

If you got credits from caches, hover mouse over your credits, and you will see amount identified from caches.

If you found Endo, you cannot see it in new UI (there are numerous threads about this in UI section), but you can see big amount of Endo: 400+ if you found corresponding cache and 1000+ if you found two corresponding caches. 

Some other resources also doesn't show up as identified in new UI. This is UI problem, and you shouldn't write about this in Mission section.

Archived