Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Beat Stalker 1V1 ?

thegamer118

Question

Can someone tell e how to beat stalker 1v1, i mean i already beat him several times and all ut what s with the move he does when you go iinvisible? How do you beat him now since he ignores the shield and do tons of damage, it s been 2 times now and it s frutating last time i beat him i just got invisible and beat him up, now i can t do that, help ?

25 answers to this question

the stalker is not very adept at changing momentum i.e. his abilities and attacks "commit" each time.

If you are a low level you are better off using cover. make sure you are out of his range though. 

Also...Never zoom in. it makes your Warframe move slower. Keep moving, keep shooting, avoid using powers that involve movement.

Shoot him a bunch.

Honestly, if you're a using a braton and a lato while the stalker shows up, you're likely just going to die. Once you've gotten some stronger gear though (Boltor is an excellent one for new players as it goes through armor and has no mastery requirement that I can remember) you'll get him down fast. Once you hit rank 6 and get maxed crit mods you can down him in seconds with a soma. 

Can someone tell e how to beat stalker 1v1, i mean i already beat him several times and all ut what s with the move he does when you go iinvisible? How do you beat him now since he ignores the shield and do tons of damage, it s been 2 times now and it s frutating last time i beat him i just got invisible and beat him up, now i can t do that, help ?

Shoot him in the face. Rinse and repeat as necessary. Oh, and don't get shot, that part's important too

he got a bow and kunais how does this make a difference ^^'

because he will walk right up to the crate and most of his throwing knives and arrows will end up in the crate, while you'll end up with a perfect line of sight of his head. Shoot away, enjoy the loot drop and go on and finish your mission.

Edit:

Trust me, I know a lot about the Stalker, cause we're buddies

Edited by Feindfeuer

because he will walk right up to the crate and most of his throwing knives and arrows will end up in the crate, while you'll end up with a perfect line of sight of his head. Shoot away, enjoy the loot drop and go on and finish your mission.

Edit:

Trust me, I know a lot about the Stalker, cause we're buddies

nop didn t work i was on top of something and yet he was shooting me quit well and i was pretty  high

*shrug* works for me most of the time. I'll try memorize what I do exactly the next time, but from memory I can only remeber the crate/height advantage part. Problem is, those encounters just run themselves, I don't activly 'think them through' i just kind of react so it's hard to remeber specific details. :/