Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pumpkin Carving Contest!

[DE]Megan

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 26, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 26, 2013 - cleanup

I don't think I'll participate (even though I seriously think I'd have a fair chance to win), since halloweeb isn't celebrated where I live either (neither would I want to sacrifice a pumpkin for the sake of eventually getting some ingame money).

But I sure enjoy looking at the works of other people here :) Enjoying this contest a lot already.

Also, I suggest simply banning the scumbags who are trying to cheat here. Just taking other artists works because they are too untalented and/or stupid to create something on their own.... I hate these people.

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 27, 2013 - not a submission
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 27, 2013 - not a submission

well for me i cant get a pumpkin and anyway my country dont celebrate Halloween and thats what i hate the most , anyway i just did sme editing on some picture and hope you like it : 

ps : any reward for my hard worlk please ???PwzWGrU.jpg

very nice work!

well for me i cant get a pumpkin and anyway my country dont celebrate Halloween and thats what i hate the most , anyway i just did sme editing on some picture and hope you like it : 

That is awesome xD

Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 27, 2013 - not a submission

Since I can't buy a pumpkin in my country because I don't know where to buy it, I done a pic with photoshop. Yeah, I know it isn't in rules, but I really can't do that.

Is there any reward for me, please? I don't have the right money for platinums and I can't ask my dad to buy them. :/

Captain Vor

gewnla0.png

Edited by razorbak92

Grineer Happy Halloween

05EXBZu.jpg?1

Dj2oFwK.jpg?1

1IoZB8H.jpg?1

If my pumpkin will win)! Is it possible to share the prize between me and my girlfriend) ?.Her nickname is Vic_Tory. She was helping me. :3

PLEASE DON'T STEAL  MY PUMPKIN! :D 

Edited by Jei_Ok

Just to show our team creativity I present u The Evil Warframe Pumpkin.

vwds.jpg

TEAM
Frost: Xremia
Nyx: merlikiki
Nova: N0ThX
Edited by N0ThX

Just to show our team creativity I present u The Evil Warframe Pumpkin.

vwds.jpg

TEAM
Frost: Xremia
Nyx: merlikiki
Nova: N0ThX

ok that was creative use of the game for the holidays, well done sir.

Warframe Logo Pumpkin

Alright, here we go...

If you haven't noticed by now, I am in no way an artist nor claim to be. I think I'll just stick to music from now on. The creativity meter on this one is kind of low I must admit, but you don't want to see the Stalker pumpkin I tried before this. :P It's not much to be proud of, but I'm proud of it nonetheless. Seriously, those guys in the tutorials make it look so easy.

Anyway, sorry for the terrible picture quality, my webcam is the only camera I have. Also I'd like to point out one of my favorite oopsie spots just in case you may not have noticed it yet. The second A looks like the Half-Life symbol. I could have fixed it, but decided to leave it in just for kicks. Half-Life 2 confirmed.

cBZrp2c.jpg?1

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Hai guys

Since pumpkins are not allowed in my country I had to go with an apple. I know its against the rules but I just wanted to show you my creation anyway.

I'm very proud of it and it took around 2 hours to make. I went through 8 apples and had to go to the store twice to get more apples. (They only sell them by 4 at once, silly right?)

Anyway without further ado here it is! the lotus apple!

As you can see you can stick a candle in the bottom of the apple.

zcoitBD.jpg

VrtaHgY.jpg

And a close up

Is that cocaine on the mirror? What in the world...

Hai guys

Since pumpkins are not allowed in my country I had to go with an apple. I know its against the rules but I just wanted to show you my creation anyway.

I'm very proud of it and it took around 2 hours to make. I went through 8 apples and had to go to the store twice to get more apples. (They only sell them by 4 at once, silly right?)

(LOL is this guy for real? He lives in a country which bans pumkins and only lets you buy apples in fours yet apparently having lines of coke on your table is quite legal where he lives since this guy has seemingly "forgot" to clean up his stash just below his credit card. Perhaps he is just of his trolley and actually lives in Swindon. LOL LOL LOLIPOP!)

zcoitBD.jpg

VrtaHgY.jpg

And a close up

Edited by Dstaz

Hai guys

zcoitBD.jpg

VrtaHgY.jpg

And a close up

Which country pumpkins are not allowed? And, why there's cocaine on the pic? lol

Great job, this is awesome :3

Is that cocaine on the mirror? What in the world...

pumpkins not allowed but drugs are ? dont think so, and what country is that dont allow pumpkins...