Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pumpkin Carving Contest!

[DE]Megan

Hello comrades:) I am from Russia in our Motherland we don't officially celebrate the Halloween holiday (but unofficially we celebrate everything:). Because of this, in our stores it is very hard to find pumpkins now, but we have many watermelons!!! Let me introduce to you my GRINEER soldier and his watermelon camouflage. By the way, it was delicious!

GRINEER.jpg

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 28, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 28, 2013 - cleanup

Hello comrades:) I am from Russia in our Motherland we don't officially celebrate the Halloween holiday (but unofficially we celebrate everything:). Because of this, in our stores it is very hard to find pumpkins now, but we have many watermelons!!! Let me introduce to you my GRINEER soldier and his watermelon camouflage. By the way, it was delicious!

und we have a winner!

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 29, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 29, 2013 - cleanup

GRINEER.jpg

That's not a pumpkin, but it is a gourd!

It qualifies! Right?

Right?!

My entry is Sargas Ruk in pumpkin form:

Unlit Pumpkin:

1385081_10151918738984000_1550627498_n.j

The Grineer text to the upper right says "Ruk." This is of course the old version of Ruk, couldn't get a good reference for the new one.

Lit Jack'o'Lantern:

76377_10151918738969000_1836998818_n.jpg

Had to improvise cause I couldn't find a flashlight or candle... so that's a light-bulb in my under-stairs pantry :P Also, ignore the time-stamp in the second photo, had to reset the camera in between because the first lit picture had the flash and was bad, but had taken the SD card out for the pictures which resets the stamp and stuff. Obviously, Warframe wasn't around in 2003. First time stamp is accurate.

EDIT: Added Alias to the photos. Missed that rule earlier, must have been added after I first checked the rules?

Edited by Siubijeni

Hello fellow tenno this is my submission. It took me a while to make I would of put more time in it but I started my classes again so.... yeah. Anyways good luck to everyone in the contest!

100_8806_zpsbf66e6a6.jpg

This is the pumpkin at night :D

IMAG0005_zpse3f63ae4.jpg

Edited by bulletfingrz

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 29, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 29, 2013 - cleanup

The requirements state that the carving should be done on a pumpkin or gourlike object, but the first ones that I saw were disqualified because they weren't on pumpkins? What gives?