Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisibility fashionframe

TTraw

I always felt like getting skins on invisibility based frames is kind of pointless. As a general rule, these frames are invisible and alive, or not and not. And being forced into vfx that makes your character model transparent for entirety of time means you can't enjoy the effort and work that went into making your warframe look appealing during missions. There is a reason why Wisp has different stealth vfx afterall.

This is why I suggest changing the vfx to something that makes Warframes and operators more visible. Maybe not Wisp's levels of vfx because on other frames it would lose visual indication of when it ends, but anything more visible would be great especially considering the graphic engine improved over time.

OR we could take it a step further. We could turn invisibility into cosmetic item slot under "Appearance" section where one could access a wide choice of different stealth vfx that would show each time selected warframe is cloaked by any ability. This way people could have choice between old and new vfx, as well as give devs another monetization method. Win win.

What do you think?

I think maybe some sort of colour tinting like being in limbos rift would be good, or using wisps 'partial' invisibility model. Or maybe even tie it to energy colour. The lighter the colour, the less obvious the invisibility. Black would be like it is now, white would seem to have no effect.

Archived