Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Hideous hairstyles -.-;

(PSN)agenttoboggan

Have you done your research?

Are you absolutely certain you want this to be the route character design to go down in the future?

nicolas-jurnjack-hairstyles-vogue-italia

HARPERS BAZAAR BEAUTY HAIRSTYLES NICOLAS JURNJACK ā€” Nicolas Jurnjack  Hairstyles

Hair styling by Nicolas Jurnjack | Nicolas jurnjack, Hair magazine, Vogue  beauty

Pin on Top Model Mickey ...

Ā 

The ingame hairstyles are rather realistic and in most cases functional for their purpose. Probably not as varied as they could be, but a good amount of feedback could help. Such as particular examples and explanation on the reasoning behind the choice.
I personally managed to find the exact fit for my tenno and will not step away from it. Perhaps building a character before a look might help choose the aesthetic that follows.

3 minutes ago, CxLL said:

The ingame hairstyles are rather realistic and in most cases functional for their purpose. Probably not as varied as they could be, but a good amount of feedback could help. Such as particular examples and explanation on the reasoning behind the choice.
I personally managed to find the exact fit for my tenno and will not step away from it. Perhaps building a character before a look might help choose the aesthetic that follows.

The textures are terrible, the dreads and curls look like playdoh and some of the hairstyles look like they are madeĀ of worms or spaghetti. Warframe's open beta started in 2013, the first Tomb Raider game of the new trilogy came out also in 2013. If you compare the quality of hair between the two games, you should be easily be able to spot a massive difference in quality.

Ā 

Archived