Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archguns in missions

(XBOX)IMABEMEOUTLAW

Can't even have a good public Match anymore of arbitration because every single match I go into someone is using an archgun and freezing the map and making all the enemies lagg and glitch, won't even let me switch into my tenno. It ONLY HAPPENS when someone is using their archgun also, usually get a decent amount of vitus essence also but will get ZEROO ESSENCE when they're just running around blowing up the arbitration drones before the system has a chance to register ANYTHING! It's kinda frustrating because I like having a good team for the fact of more drops but it doesn't help when you have someone thinking tht the Acrhgun is helpful when it isn't at all.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

Can't even have a good public Match anymore of arbitration because every single match I go into someone is using an archgun and freezing the map and making all the enemies lagg and glitch, won't even let me switch into my tenno. It ONLY HAPPENS when someone is using their archgun also, usually get a decent amount of vitus essence also but will get ZEROO ESSENCE when they're just running around blowing up the arbitration drones before the system has a chance to register ANYTHING! It's kinda frustrating because I like having a good team for the fact of more drops but it doesn't help when you have someone thinking tht the Acrhgun is helpful when it isn't at all.

And I'm not saying they need to be removed just something that needs to be reviewed please.

Archived