Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

The Corps call us "Betrayers" so we have an unknown history with them. It makes no sense to side with them. As for the Grineer they seek to destroy us and believe in enslavement and etc. They way I see this honestly, as Tenno we must manipulate this battle to our advantaged, Try and save our Tenno and suppress the Grineer expansion. Our first priority should be to save our Tenno, as for they can aid us, and maybe (To the producers: Give us a new Warframe or two :] ). Neither sides are innocent. It is our duty to protect those who cant protect themselves and have an obligation to our brethren. We must also keep an on the infested, for their role in this war might surface soon. Using both sides to benefit us  Tenno as a whole can potentially be beneficial. I feel this war is just an introduction for whats yet to come.    

(Out of character note: I'm disappointed in DE and the community. This event basically boils down to if we want to sacrifice a few of us or sacrifice millions of civilians to what basically amounts to a racial purge conducted by space nazis. Congratulations on your choice, community. Continue to shine.)

Edited by Reshasis

If you help Sargas you really think he save our comrade ? Me i don't think so i help corpus and then when they are happy i liberate all Tenno ....

Wait a .....

HOLY BALLS MY BEAUTIFUL PLAN IS NOW REVEALED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO you think corpus controlling the sector is better....

ever thought about the working conditions in THEIR FActory?

...bet they have health ensurance and free weekends....]

all they want is profit so i can see why YOU save 10000000 ppl whlist supporting alad

GRineer have equalized MEN an WOMENs rights where are the FEMALE corpus?

ALL HAIL THE HOT TWIN  QUEENS

Alad V,

I admire your bravery at communicating with the Tenno after this threachery. But are your intentions as pure as your Spirit? I have many doubts about it.

You and your kind see us,Tenno, as a tool? A 'research toy'? The truth is we aren't: what is sacred for us, is nothing but Credits for you.

No,Alad V, I shall not accept any payment or Bargain from you until you won't set our fellow Tenno free.

Afterall, you are quite clever: I will leave you with a question.

"Is it better to die achieving one mistery, or live to solve many?"

Regards,.

(Out of character note: I'm disappointed in DE and the community. This event basically boils down to if we want to sacrifice a few of us or sacrifice millions of civilians to what basically amounts to a racial purge conducted by space nazis. Congratulations on your choice, community. Continue to shine.)

I think you oversimplify the issue. How many faction exist in the game? Four. Tenno, Grineer, Corpus, and Infested. The grineer aren't enslaving some doe eyed innocents who can't defend themselves. They're enslaving the Corpus, and, let's face it, Alad kind of deserves it. Besides, we don't know how many pods Alad has captured. After the war is won and we free our fellow Tenno, it'll be a simple matter to mass-murder the grineer until the sides are even again. I've killed more than 50,000 troops in my stay in this game, and I've only been here for a few months. A single tenno is worth hundreds of thousands of soldiers, so yes, it is worth it to sacrafice a few million Corpus to slavery to save a few dozen of our own.

The Corps call us "Betrayers" so we have an unknown history with them. It makes no sense to side with them. As for the Grineer they seek to destroy us and believe in enslavement and etc. They way I see this honestly, as Tenno we must manipulate this battle to our advantaged, Try and save our Tenno and suppress the Grineer expansion. Our first priority should be to save our Tenno, as for they can aid us, and maybe (To the producers: Give us a new Warframe or two :] ). Neither sides are innocent. It is our duty to protect those who cant protect themselves and have an obligation to our brethren. We must also keep an on the infested, for their role in this war might surface soon. Using both sides to benefit us  Tenno as a whole can potentially be beneficial. I feel this war is just an introduction for whats yet to come.    

Damn straight. Support the Grineer, save our Tenno, then turn and beat the Grineer back. We'll have gained more soldiers and we'll have lost nothing. Unless the Grineer start a campaign against us (That'd be a fun event), but even so, we'd just beat them back.

I would be willing to fight for you Alad... If you give me these three things...

1: Our fellow Tenno, unharmed and unaltered. We want our brothers and sisters back.

2: Warframe slots. You can never have enough of those.

3: Weapon slots. You can never have enough of those either.

If you do not comply... Well, prepare to have your proxies ruined by our (us Tenno, that is) weapons and those of the Grineer.

Alad V,

I already support your cause , for Grineer rule is a cruel and ruthless one. Corpus while your methods aren't... agreeable are more palable then Grineer. They can not expand their control and rule, for it would be a bad turn of events for them to gain a stronger place in the system. But your early pay vs Grineer sadly hurt chance of a strong defense. I'm sad to give up some of my brothers and sisters, Grineer must NOT expand their control!

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

Maybe....Maybe we can strike a deal Find me the legendary Stalker Pime Blue Prints and put that on the table...If you can!

If it were an option I'd slaughter both you and Rukk or let the infested take you. Release the tenno and maybe I won't kill as slowly as I desire after our agreement has reached it's end... the shadows I summon still feel pain Alad, I wonder how long you can last before even your soul breaks?

Edited by Aden

Alad V we Tenno are a proud people first enlighten us on what you intend to do with our fellow Tenno if it can be mutually beneficial and you throw in blueprints for your new pet we may consider a partnership. You never know we may allow you to make further improvements to warframes in the future.