Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

I'm willing to sacrifice a few Tenno in order to suppress Grinner Invasion. And it's not like we can't gather more Tenno or kill more Grineer/Corpus.

no one gets left behind.

why?

if our fellow tenno fall into alad v's hands we may consider them possibly dead or even worse a part of the "ZENUKA" project-A real threat!.

but if we fight for the greneer we may liberate the enslaved colonies later while preventing ald v from gaining more power against us!.

(Honestly i just dont like the idea of corpus having warframe technology).

Alad V, if you want to win, I need power! I become a stalker, do not speak simply of weapons, but its warframe and functionality. Give me the power to kill others Tenno and thus prevent the advance of Grineers. Give me control of power to make a troop military stalker and win this war. And as pet support war units Hyena. With that promise to turn this war into his favor. What do you say? Got a deal?

Мне вообще все равно кто победит.

Просто Вольтом приятно убивать Корус, а для убийства Гринир, почему то не придумали варфрейма

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

Alad, I replied with some jokes, but now it's time to get serious (no matter how cool a MOA sentinel or a Banshee helmet could be). I joined the corpus for a simple reason: when the Lotus woke me up, it was not you who charged with an army to enslave my frame. I, along my fellow Tenno, can't help myself to be more than a killing machine without memory, trusting no one besides me. The Lotus? Just like the Grineer, she was the first one who showed up with some interest in my skills... I don't know her intentions, neither yours, and I don't like the sound of being a mindless ninja for hire.

This is pretty much the same as being a Grineer.

You are right when you say nobody wants to be a slave, so I only ask you for one thing: information. I want to know what do you intend to do with those brand new Tenno in Zanuka. I hope, for your sake, that you do not intend to do the same that deceased Cap. Vor tried  to do with me. 

If I discover anything from other mouth, you're dead. If you have the descency to brief me with the truth, perhaps we can talk. 

Oh, there's one thing left. You could earn more than a shared interest if you could show Teeno who the Lotus truly is. She really don't like to talk, and I don't like that either. While I have no idea where does my patronage comes from, I'm loyal only to myself.

We'll keep in touch

It appears many of my comrades are indeed blind to the cause. The Grineer do not fight with honour, nor do they intend to let us reclaim our frozen Tenno. The Tenno are going to be a regrettable loss, but the biggest good we can do is to save as many lives as possible. The colonies with populations ranging from the millions to billions of innocent civilians, compared to a handful of Tenno. The answer is simple.

Shot Trotters as a whole supports the Corpus in this goal.

It appears many of my comrades are indeed blind to the cause. The Grineer do not fight with honour, nor do they intend to let us reclaim our frozen Tenno. The Tenno are going to be a regrettable loss, but the biggest good we can do is to save as many lives as possible. The colonies with populations ranging from the millions to billions of innocent civilians, compared to a handful of Tenno. The answer is simple.

Shot Trotters as a whole supports the Corpus in this goal.

zanuka project? 

"compared to a handful of Tenno"? your honor is misplaced soldier!

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

You are a piece of S.H.I.T

Please stop convincing me

Killing mecha army

Is fun and do know why 

:)

Edited by Aster0r

This is not the same system we leave behind when we entered the cryogenic capsules. All you want to take advantage of us and we may have to dance in your hands to achieve some of our goals. but the only thing that is clear is that we are faithful to our own. we owe nothing to anyone but our brothers and sisters. Adal, when you start playing with the lives of our fellow tenno only you put the blade of the executor in your neck

Edited by Dumalekzero

Alad V, you may think that we do not see the lies that line your words, but we see the greater truth. You and your Corpus followers have desecrated our comrades into monstrous machines and for that, you will pay the consequences dearly. We will see that our fellow tenno are freed and at war's end, after you have been defeated, the Grineer Empire may grow, but as your empire has, they will fall.

You can consider my arsenal of weapons at your disposal if you give me weapon blueprints and mutigen clusters. 

This is not the same system we leave behind when we entered the cryogenic capsules. All you want to take advantage of us and we may have to dance in your hands to achieve some of our goals. but the only thing that is clear is that we are faithful to our own. we owe nothing to anyone but our brothers and sisters. Adal, when you start playing with the lives of our fellow tenno only you put the blade of the executor in your neck

I agree. If you release our tenno brothers and offer the right price:

You can consider my arsenal of weapons at your disposal if you give me weapon blueprints and mutigen clusters. 

I would be willing to fight on your side.