Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HILDRYN with PAKAL SYANDANA

LVVS

Hello

I refrain from uploading a screenshot, sry..    (I changed my mind, picture attached in spoiler!)
I thought I would pick a stylish Syandana that is "a bit longer" and  , well "bends" when walking on ground -but shall "fall" when hovering as Hildryn.

Spoiler

lmy89m9v1r361.jpg

Turns out the Pakal Syandana does NOT "fall  nonchallantly"  , but instead "still bends" (... makes that curve, as if the ground was still the reason, for not hanging straight..)

Wouldn't it be nice to have it behaving physically correct? (Sorry for odd language if so. not my native language...)

On 2020-12-07 at 4:54 AM, nyxtasy said:

Hello

I refrain from uploading a screenshot, sry..    (I changed my mind, picture attached in spoiler!)
I thought I would pick a stylish Syandana that is "a bit longer" and  , well "bends" when walking on ground -but shall "fall" when hovering as Hildryn.

Reveal hidden contents

lmy89m9v1r361.jpg

Turns out the Pakal Syandana does NOT "fall  nonchallantly"  , but instead "still bends" (... makes that curve, as if the ground was still the reason, for not hanging straight..)

Wouldn't it be nice to have it behaving physically correct? (Sorry for odd language if so. not my native language...)

My guess is that Hildryns 4 is coded or whatever weirdly. Where she is not really "Flying" by the games standards but rather just allowed to make anywhere the ground. Cause there is really no other reason for this to be happening, which likely means that it won't be getting fixed cause they'd have to redo her 4

that.... is sad, but totally makes sense. So the issue would not really be the syandana, but the "coding" of the ability, got it. *sigh* what a pity..

(..but then maybe thy could programm the ground underneith her , that already is somewhat an invisible piece of ground maybe, if it is an invisible piece of ground, to be smaller, that the syandana has got the space it needs to fall correctly xD) 

Archived