Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Max limit of credits

-KyloRen-

Question

I have reached the visual limit for credits 999,999,999, and i did some more index runs where i got around 10 more millions of credits, and then i bought some blueprint and my credits instantly reduced.

there is a note in Update 24.2.7 stating:
- The UI now displays a max of 999,999,999 Credits (our servers will still track up to 9 quadrillion Credit balances but will not be displayed in-game).

Im a bit confused, if i have more than the visual limit then after buying those blueprints that were 25k, my credits supposed to stay still at 999,999,999 and not reduced by 25k or am i missing something?

3 answers to this question

vor 21 Minuten schrieb -KyloRen-:

I have reached the visual limit for credits 999,999,999, and i did some more index runs where i got around 10 more millions of credits, and then i bought some blueprint and my credits instantly reduced.

there is a note in Update 24.2.7 stating:
- The UI now displays a max of 999,999,999 Credits (our servers will still track up to 9 quadrillion Credit balances but will not be displayed in-game).

Im a bit confused, if i have more than the visual limit then after buying those blueprints that were 25k, my credits supposed to stay still at 999,999,999 and not reduced by 25k or am i missing something?

999,999,999 are sent from the servers at once to prevent an integer overflow in the code, so it's not entirely visual only. Anything that updates these information entirely does set it back to that value, which can be entering and leaving a mission, ping to the servers randomly in the background while in orbiter, etc.

If you do wish to see your actual credit value, the easiest method would be checking your account on the mobile app.

Archived