Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pherliac Pods not functional (Specific to account)

Duality52

This bug seems to be oddly specific to an account of a player like mine, but here goes:
My Pherliac Pods do not seem to function properly ever since July 2020. I have asked fellow clanmates if their Pherliac Pods are working, and indeed they confirm theirs are working.

When a Pherliac Pod is thrown down, it creates an entity like a Specter. That means two things:

1.  It attracts enemies attention even non-Infested into shooting the Pod
  2. They will turn "hostile" in Nightmare missions. 

While my clanmates confirms that their Pods are indeed spawning the entity or "Specter", mine has never spawned any ever since July as mentioned before. That means that while the pod can deal damage, it doesn't attract anyone to attack it since there's no "Specter" for them to attack.

What happened during that month was that I decided to throw one Pod into the Orbital Cannon in the Corpus Ship. If you walk inside the charging chamber of the Cannon while it's active, everyone will get killed instantly, including Operators in Void Mode. I believe that the game permanently deleted my "Specter" for the Pherliac Pods since the Pod "Specter" either got "killed" by the Cannon or got misplaced somehow.

I'm not sure who to contact to specifically look into this unusual bug, since it affects a particular account.

Archived