Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLAY WARFRAME NOW ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE

Kyooren

Epic store skins... ONLY for epic games client. Do I seriously need to redownlaod a whole ass game just to get skins that I should have the ability to get normally? This makes literally no sense from a business perspective. Ah, yes of course let us divide our community even more. Because I assume epic store warframe cant play with steam or vis versa. Still just really dumb love both games but cant get the skin because id need to waste alot of time to just get a few skins. really should have incorporated a link accounts thing on the warframe site its self to allow the player base to get it. But what do i know only have a couple thousand hours in both games (Unreal and warframe)

12 minutes ago, Kimmimo said:

Do I seriously need to redownlaod a whole ass game just to get skins

No, just copy over the files to the EGS install folder from your steam/standalone folder.

13 minutes ago, Kimmimo said:

Ah, yes of course let us divide our community even more. Because I assume epic store warframe cant play with steam or vis versa.

You assumed wrong, Steam, the standalone version and Epic Games Store all have the same servers.

15 minutes ago, Kimmimo said:

But what do i know only have a couple thousand hours in both games (Unreal and warframe)

More than you did before you read this post :D

Archived