Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorwing FPS

Diedact

During a mission I encountered a severe bug with Titania Prime's Razorwing, I activated it immediately upon entering. I don't think I got over 3 fps, what I believe happened was activating the ability stopped some back-end code from loading as the moment I got the bright idea to exit Razorwing my fps shot up to capped 60. This has no relation to any Client issues as I was the Host. For the duration of no fps Razorwing the mission still functioned normally, my teammates didn't even experience lag. After exiting Razorwing and this fixing the issue I re-entered Razorwing and it worked as intended.

16 hours ago, Diedact said:

During a mission I encountered a severe bug with Titania Prime's Razorwing, I activated it immediately upon entering. I don't think I got over 3 fps, what I believe happened was activating the ability stopped some back-end code from loading as the moment I got the bright idea to exit Razorwing my fps shot up to capped 60. This has no relation to any Client issues as I was the Host. For the duration of no fps Razorwing the mission still functioned normally, my teammates didn't even experience lag. After exiting Razorwing and this fixing the issue I re-entered Razorwing and it worked as intended.

Hi Diedact, does this happen in every mission? Or did you only encounter it in one mission? We're having some difficulty reproducing the issue, so any additional information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Archived