Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The architect Akal (warframe concept)

Enderman20

The ship you control, or the base you guard on, is a safe territory for you, an unalterable territory, a territory that you know well, or that you should. This gives you security, because you know where an enemy has to pass, so you know where you have to position yourself to be in cover, and to be able to attack, without being able to be attacked. But, what would happen if someone, like this, suddenly changed something, created a passage, or placed a few more rooms, some room in which it is better not to enter if you want to live. What would happen if someone changed your certainties? Well, let's find out, it will be fun, at least for me. Ah, be careful not to run, you could fall and never get up again.

Name : Akal

Stats

Hp : 100

Shield : 150

Armor : 200

Energy : 200

Speed : 1.20

Passive : When you are at least 20 meters from a wall, you regenerate 3 units of energy per second.

Ability 1

Place a massive gravity plate in front of you with possible double action. Pressing the plate quickly will create gravitational discharges every 5 seconds directed upwards, which will send enemies into suspension, which will take more damage when suspended. Holding the plate will create gravitational waves facing you every 3 seconds, which will knock down light enemies, slow down heavy enemies, deal damage, and reduce armor with each hit. The plates can be placed on any flat surface.

Ability 2

Create a room (a perimeter will be defined within which the effect will be active. The perimeter of the room goes beyond any type of physical barrier, and cannot be deactivated by the nullifier, if they do not completely envelop the room) of cubic shape outlined by invisible perimeter lasers. As soon as an enemy crosses the perimeter it will be slowed down, a floor grid will be activated to deal continuous damage, and a total of 12 lasers (which are evenly distributed among enemies) will deconstruct shields and armor, storing everything in a tank. As soon as an ally enters the perimeter, they will receive an armor and shield regeneration bonus. These effects have an unlimited duration as long as you are inside the perimeter.

Holding down will turn the room into a rectangular corridor.

Ability 3

Create a room with a dual function. The first function is to destroy enemy bullets inside (maximum 25 bullets / second), and the second is to preventively weaken each enemy that is approaching the perimeter, with a continuous laser that simultaneously inflicts damage and reduces the defenses of the enemy.

Using this skill while inside the second skill's perimeter will add up the perimeters. This will lead to the repositioning of the final room in the position of activation of the second ability, the perimeter will be increased by 50%, as well as the maximum duration.

Ability 4

Create a massive octagonal perimeter. All allies within the perimeter regenerate life, energy, and ammo. All enemies within the perimeter gradually deal less damage, see their defenses deteriorate, and take increased damage. Within the perimeter, walls will be created that offer shelter, as well as explosive baits that distract and attract enemies. Enemies killed within the perimeter drop 150% more drop.

Weapon idea

Category : sniper rifle.

Description : This somewhat unusual rifle is ideal for dominating the battlefield from medium and long range. it is simultaneously equipped with a compact body, a silenced barrel, and a drum magazine that supports high-penetration projectiles. The rifle supports mid-rate automatic fire, optimized for mid-range combat, while the semi-automatic mode is ideal for precise long-range shots.

Stats

Critical chance : 30%

Critical damage : 3.4x

Status chance :25%

Magazine capacity : 24

Max ammo : 144

Fire rate : 3.17 (automatic)/ 1.98 (semiautomatic)

Punchtrought : 3.0

Noise : silent

Fall-off : 300-500

Damage : 200 (65% slash,35% puncture)

Zoom : 2.5x-5x

2.5x + 35% critical chance

5x + 70% critical chance

Special passive : Being crouched and aiming (with any zoom, both in automatic and semi-automatic mode), reduces recoil by 50% and makes you invisible (shooting does not remove invisibility, but moving does).

Thanks for reading. If you feel like it, write your impressions in the comments.

Have a good day :)

The weapon is very nice (maybe a little overboard with status), but I'm more interested in how the rooms are made and how they come into play, if, say, one of your teammates is unable to get inside the rooms made. Since it doesn't take into consideration the pits and vastness of the tilesets, what would happen if you casted their 2 in a room that had a level below the floor, such as one in the Ceres tileset, or kuva  fortress?

11 hours ago, doggydaboss said:

I'm more interested in how the rooms are made and how they come into play, if, say, one of your teammates is unable to get inside the rooms made. Since it doesn't take into consideration the pits and vastness of the tilesets, what would happen if you casted their 2 in a room that had a level below the floor, such as one in the Ceres tileset, or kuva  fortress?

What I mean by room, in the architect warframe, would not be a closed place, delineated by an impenetrable physical perimeter, but it would be more of a cubic area that can be completely crossed from all sides, and that crosses the walls, so if by chance the room has a 'total height of 40 meters, 20 will be in height above me, while 20 below, so if another room is found about ten meters below me, the "room" (understood ability) will also have an effect on that, and the limits can be seen because delineated by a light laser grid. As for moving the room, as long as I am within skill 2, and one is 3 (or vice versa), the new macro room created will be created by taking me as the central point, in the place where I am as long as it is within the perimeter. So the rooms would be abilities that leave a cubic-shaped zone of effect taking me and my position as the center, and would be delineated by a traversable perimeter for warframers, enemies and (apart from 3 and the combination of 2 and 3) bullets, therefore, there should be no problems (at most one graphical glitch, but nothing dangerous).

Thanks for the interest you have shown and for commenting.

Archived