Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Texture Issues

(XBOX)Browniej126

I've recently logged back into warframe for the first time in awhile and found Ash's textures to have changed. Unlike other Frames that I won his textures now appear dirty, with grey marks all over. I can't tell if it's an issue with the texture or a delibrate choice.

I'd like to know if this is a delibrate direction you have decided to take with these frames or if it's unintentional. I've looked online and it seems that other people have had the same issue as well.

Ash is my favourite Frame in the entire game and seeing my colours now look off and him look drity makes me not want to play him.

While looking further into it, it seems that when I have default colours on Ash it's fine but the minute I change his colours the problem occurs.

It's as tho the default colour texture is showing through the colour placed on top of it.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

You're not the only one, but I like this ''dusty'' style, like he was ''forgotten'' for a very long time. My suggestion is: use lights shades on him, like gray or silver white. For details or energy, your choice.

I really don't like it, it doesn't come across as "dusty" to me it just looks like a broken texture.

I'd rather not have to pick colours to deal with the textures I wanna use the colours I like.

Archived